Chapter 17 Going To The Tour

I woke up back in my room and at home. I was in the same clothes before the "event". I looked at Twitter and Matt posted this morning saying "Im sorry babe. Its hard to doo this". I got up and changed into a lace, flowy white tanktop and some shorts. I put on some Blue oxfords and got my purse. I had my earbuds in and was listening to music on Pandora. I quickly texted Matt to come over and i did my makeup. Just some Mascara and eyeliner. I had some extensions on too. I Then heard a knock on the door. I went to open it and i motioned him towards the stairs to leave the floor of the apartments. He started walking that way. We got in my truck and i went to the Mall with Matt. We held hands and i had my left one on the wheel. When i looked over to Matt, i smiled happy to see him alive and consious. I told him about the dream and he was in awe. I nodded when i was done telling him about it. "Well, we should get ice cream. Make you happy. Then we can get clothes. I will pay....." I laughed and nodded.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142291334

Nicks outfit ^

We got out of the truck and we went into the Mall. I ran into Claires and saw Jay. I ran and hugged her. "Buy somethin or get out!" She yelled in a cranky old womans voice and we both laughed. I picked out a pair of earrings and a friendship necklace for me and Jay. We both LOVE basketball.

Basketball Naecklace V

http://www.claires.com/us/products/best-friends-half-hearts-basketball-pendant-necklaces-25518

Then i had the last half. I bought that and then i said bye, and we went to Kohls. There, Matt bought me these clothes:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142356163

When we left the store, i was humming Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding. Then Matt started slowly singing it and then he poked my stomach and we both laughed.

We got in the truck and i drove back to the apartment. "Hey, so they left Orlando and we can go to Dallas, Texas and got to the next tour. As long as you dont pull that crap that you did in Orlando." Matt said. I nodded and we started packing after we told the girls.

When i was done packing, i decided on making a video. So i just turned on my camera and said this:

"Hey guys! Its me Nick and today i am going to tell you 5 things i hate about traveling, and then some Twitter questions! Lets start with the facts! Numero Uno... So, I hate unpacking! I love packing, but i hate unpacking! Numero Dos!!!!!!!! Ok, trying to get to your flight on time! So i usually am early, but every few times, i am like a bit late. Which sucks! Numero tres! I hate the little people that like, check you and you have to go through the sensor things. so yeah. Okay i dont have and thing for the 4th and 5th ones, so lets get to the Twitter questions!!!"

So i did that and uploaded it. Then we went to the airrport.