CHAPTER 18

When i woke up, I looked over and saw matt. THen i got on my phone and it was only at 9%. Then i checked Twitter and quickly turned off the phone when  i heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I then went back to sleep.

I then woke up, and Matt wasnt there. So i ended up having to take a shower  in the hotel cause i hadnt taken a shower yet. Then i decided to wear this outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=142393423

I then walked out of the room holding my laptop and happened to be joined by a group of fan girls. They all screamed and then they held out a peice of paper. I smiled and grabbed a pen from my pocket and then signed them. "Feel free to ask me any questions." I say. They all did so i just smiled and answered them.  It hit me when one girl asked me this: "It kind of hurt me when i heard this, but you and Matt were datig. Is it true or are you really good friends?" I kind of frowned and then Matt run up to me and pushed me towards the room we were staying in. I asked "What the hell was that for?" He frowned and replied,"Those are fake paparazzi. They chase use around everywhere we go." I smiled and caressed his jawbones. I leaned in and kissed him for a while.

WHen we stopped, he leaded me to Taylor Caniff and Carter Reynolds room. I hadn't seen them since we left Orlando to go back to Virginia. after the whole "incident"! We go in and i order room service. We get pizza I had 3 slices while the boys had like 4 or 5.

 Then i went to the hotel room and went to sleep.