Chapter 9 A week of Relaxation

After the first show, we get to Relax in Nashville! I was so excited when Bart told us where we were going. When we were on the road, a drunk driver came in the road and went phsyco. He hit the side of our car. The last thing i remember was blood on my shirt and Matt crying and trying to wake me up.

I woke up to the sweet smell of rose petals and i looked around the room. I was in a hospital and there was a lood stain on my arm. It looked like it was running down my arm then dried. I moaned and sat up. I tried to get up and then a lady around 25 or something put 3 fingers on my chest and slightly pushed me dont to sit up. " What in the hell?" I said. " You want to see your friends?" She asked right after. I nodded and then she walked out of the room. Matt ran in and looked at me. " You look crappy." A tear dropped from his eye. " I know i do." I said. " Tell me what exactly happened." I said confused. " Drunk driver.  The police took him to the station. He had 34 beer bottles in his passenger seat.  He was in a camper. I nodded and kissed matt. Then he sat by my bed for a good half hour. Then i slowly dozed off.

I woke up in the car. We were going home. I smiled and Matt look at me. I was resting my head on hist chest. "Hi. I need to take a shower." I said. Then i looked over and Mahogony was there. " Hey Mahogony. Sorry i look crappy the first time i meet you." I say and laugh a little. She smiled and hugged me. " Hi. I can give you a bath and stuff. We will be sharing a room because we got another girl." She informed. I nodded " Thankyou."

We went to the hotel and matt carried me up to the room we were staying in. It was me, Matt , Mahogony and Jacob ( Whitesides) We were in the same room.