Chapter 13

I had fallen asleep and they had carried me to the van. I then woke up in the hotel room. They had told me, they carrried me into the van and took me to the hotel room. I hugged matt when he ran into the room and was looking glad to see me awake.  He leaned in and looked me in the eye. " Dont scare me like that again." And i started to tear up and asked, " What hit me in the head?' He looked at me confused and replied, "Arizona Tea Can" I started to laugh and leaned back and squinted to the door. He looked at me and asked " Are you ok?" I shook my head and i looked at my hands. They were getting lighter and more white. I closed my eyes and i dont know what happened.

Matt Pov and Thoughts

Nick is the color of a vampire and i am getting really nervous. Wil she ever wake up? She was so pale and she fainted. We quickly went to the hospital again and they let me get in the back of the ambulance truck with her. She is now covered with millions of tubes and the health bar is low and slow beaping. When we got to the ER, all the boys were in the waiting room so i sat next to Indigo who had come to see her. My face was burning from crying and i had cut a few times becasue of it. The thought of losing her is just so hard..

Indigo Pov and thoughts

And she said i was going to be her bridesmaid. I dont think she will be alive long enough for that. I will have to say something at her funeral if  she doesnt make it out of  the hospital doors. Here is what i plan to say at the funeral.

"We were best friends for a very long time. Since 2nd grade to be exact. I never realized how long it was until i just said it to you. She was a great woman and she will live forever in our hearts."

I hope i  dont have to say it. I just will be hurt so much.

Nicks Pov and thoughts

https://www.google.com/search?q=Girl+with+ear+gauges+and+turquoise+hair&client=firefox-a&hs=52U&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=nts&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=61Z7VPnfNcepgwTY1IBo&ved=0CB8QsAQ&biw=1600&bih=802#rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=nts&tbm=isch&q=Girl+with+rainbow+hair+and+rainbow+eyes&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=nELfiimkmMTzqM%253A%3Bmp_zGxJyCtVwIM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Ffc07.deviantart.net%252Ffs71%252Fi%252F2011%252F270%252Fd%252F7%252Frainbow_hair_by_dezidesire-d4b5h6k.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwisely-chosen.deviantart.com%252Fart%252FRainbow-French-Braid-264722241%3B800%3B534

What Indigo looks like ^

I woke up and heard the Indigo screaming. I knew it was her because I heard her scream when we watched Animal Planet on Shark Week. And Jaws. I tried to get up but the tubes held me down. I screamed as i ripped them off and walked into the waiting room. Indigo had blood running down her arm. She had a sharp object in her free hand. It looked like a razor blade. I walked up to her and tore the blade out of her hand and yelled " NO!!! Dont kill yourself. NO!" I felt something stick my back and i was yelling " NO!!!" Over and over again when i fell on the floor and everything went blurry. I closed my eyes. I think im done with all of this.

Matt pov and thoughts

I took a nap becaus i knew we would be here for a while. I then woke up to Nick out in the room screaming and i looked over at Indigo. Her arm was covered in blood and she was holding a razor blade. I didnt know what to do and Nick was screaming and crying and she feel to the floor on her knees and fell frontwards. The nurse had security come and they took her back into the room. They also took Indigo to help her with the cut.The razor blade was on the floor and i slowly picked it up and started squeezing it making my hand bleed. I was crying and then i passed out from the blood loss. \I woke up in the hospital room with no one in there. My hands had blood stains on them.

Nick Pov and thoughts

Am i dead? OR am i seeeing things? I cant really move. There is blood on my shirt and im getting scared. MAybe all tthe boys saw me like that?

Taylor Caniff Pov and thoughts.

I feel like i could run a mile and if i did, i would think about them to much. First NIck, Thenindigo, and then matt? What is happening? This is getting way to scary...

What do you think about them like that? I am so excited to make this story and i hope you like it! Please follow me and yeh! Comment what you think will happen!! I will try and do anotheer one tomorrow or later today!!!