LOVER BOY

"Did you just say you love me?"

"Yes Jess, I love you."

━━━━━━━━━━

In which a girl auditions for a part in the new show and falls in love with a boy.

━━━━━━━━━━

Sadie Stanley
as
Jessica Rose

Sadie Stanley as Jessica Rose

❤︎

Joshua Bassett
as
Himself

Joshua Bassett as Himself

Scarlett Johansson
As
Charlie Rose

Scarlett JohanssonAsCharlie Rose

♥︎

Intro

JESSICA ROSE is a quiet girl in the big world, but when it comes to acting and youtube she puts all her quietness away and shows the world her true self. She's mainly known for her youtube videos where she posts pranks, singing videos, and vlogs of her life. She acts for little things like Twix's commercials and so on. One day, she was talking to her agent and found out the new show 'High School Musical: The Musical: The Series' was looking for an actor to play 'Sammy Mars'. She instantly took the offer and audition for the part, she never knew doing this would change her life forever. She would meet the lover boy Joshua Bassett, and he was her safe way that made her change everything.

BACK AT HOME, Jess would struggle with taking care of her family, her mom working night shift while Jess was working during the day, so they really didn't see each other. Their dad walked out of their life after her brother was born and he said 'it was too much'. Her brother Hunter soon became sick and they didn't know what was wrong with him, in that fact they had to move a lot due to different testing for his medical problem. She was always scared for her brother, she would spend every minute with him, he would always make her get in a better mood when she was down. Over 3 months in Utah they were told that they were going to stay there because of the medicine that the hospitals had. In her free time, Jess loved reading about love story's, if she wasn't doing homework she would always be reading. She always wished she was in one with an amazing boy, but she knew it was never gonna happen... unless...

Soon enough her life was going to change forever...

━━━━━━━━━━

Ciara Wilson- best friend
Sophie Stanley- best friend

CAST OF HSMTMTS
characters as their
regular names

♥︎ PLAYLIST ♥︎
....
Are You Bored Yet | Wallows
Painkiller | Ruel
Fantasy | Bazzi
Prom Queen | Beach Bunny
Come true | Khai Dreams
Always | Rex Orange Country
Greek Tragedy | The Wombats
Real Thing | Ruel
Breathe | Mako
....

I DO NOT own any of these characters in any way only the originals!! I'm just writing a story :)

THIS IS MY STORY! I should not see anyone have the same ideas as me, this is my original story with my ideas! Please don't plagiarize it hurts me that someone is using my story and changing it a bit and using it still...

My writing is not perfect, I'm a teenager, not a grammar major!

Disclaimer
if you don't like
-kissing
-"cussing"
-hard topics of home situations
-drama
-really bad dad jokes and puns
then don't read this :)

started: 12/27/2019
finished: 4/3/2020

currently editing
1-14
29-34
(edited)

━━━━━━━━━━
author's note

This is my first ever story. Please tell me if i need any changes, i don't have caps on so some things may not be right :). I'm already finished with the first 2 chapters so I will publish them soon! I'm thinking about making a book with Sammy in it and the actual story of hsmtmts!