1.21|| Ow

⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬⚫︎⚬

It's been 2 weeks since hunters passing. They did a private funeral with only a few people who came, including her dad. Jess didn't know why he came but that was the last thing on her mind.

Josh and the rest of the cast have been with her helping her get back to herself. Josh helped with the quietness in the house he came over almost every day and kept jess happy. She cried a few times but he was always there to comfort her.

Jess was on set at the moment playing hide and seek with josh. Yeah, it's childish but it really wasn't hide and seek. She ended up stealing josh's phone while he was in a scene not noticing it happen. Jess put her fingerprint in and she scrolled on his camera until she found a picture that made her laugh that she crying. She ended up hiding in her trailer in the bathroom just in case he came looking for her. Then she got an idea.

JoshuaBassett posted!

Liked by JessicaRose, OliviaRodrigo, FrankieRodriguez and 508,984 others

JoshuaBassett hi guys it's jess and i stole josh's phone and i'm hiding right now please pray for me when he finds me. I love you all thank you for a good 18 years!

comments...

JessicaRose i'm not kidding right now i'm hiding in my trailer and i hear him. please help

OliviaRodrigo Jess... he gonna kill you

LarrySaperstein such an icon

MattCornett jess run i just showed him
|
JessicaRose i'll get you back for this

load 204,567 comments...

Jess started laughing at how stupid the picture was it made her happy seeing the picture. She got snapped out of her laughing when she heard josh.

"Jessica Rose! What did you post on my instagram! I'm so going to hurt you!" he opened her trailer door and began looking for her.

Her breathing became heavy and she tried to cover her mouth but it was too late, Josh found her. He swung the bathroom door open and saw the girl with his phone she widened her eyes and ran past him, but he grabbed her waist and pushed her on the couch. He got on top of her and pinned her arms above her head