🎆🎊cheers to the 2020s🎊🎆

new years is in a couple days. and I want to end this year right. with a celebration for seven hundred fucking reads yoooooo. thank you guys for reading my shit. like seriously I suck at writing and I flake all the time with update schedules but you mother fuckers still read my shit.

bruh what a decade. I was seven when the 2010's stared and now I will be seventeen when the 2020's start. holy shit I graduate this year. lmao lemme just go and fucking Kermit sewerslide right now. never thought id make it this far tbh.

well heres to a whole decade yall. who knows I might just update on new year's Eve let's see yall. if not. then have a happy end of the decade. and yall better party hard and get FUCKED UP. (DISCLAIMER DONT GET FUCKED UP IF ITS NOT BY YOUR OWN CONSENT).

I'm probably gonna get high with my bffs on new year's eve and bring in the new year with a shrek marathon (legit what my friends and I are deciding lmao)

ANYWHORE BEFORE ANY OF YOU TROLLS DECIDE TO FIGURE OUT WHERE I LIVE AND TELL MY PARENTS THIS INFORMATION- I would like to present yall with requests and shit.

as a celebration to a new decade I will take any request and I'll write them, starting in 2020. ya know, like a schedule (not really) for what's coming next and whats up. btw I'm making this offer and writing to this shit at two in the morning so I'll probably be pissed at myself later lmfao.

cheers that we all were alive in this era, where some dope shit went down. like *COUGH COUGH *** THE era of KPOP, mEMES, CRACKHEAD ZOOMERS, YOUTUBE, and WHATEVER GAY SHIT WE HAVE. not gonna mention that bullshit that America is going through (just did but okay), or the boomers(YET AGAIN JUST DID)

cheers to the decade yall. now I'll see ya later, I need to go nut over some bullshit that exo is doing (my whole life story)

sincerely,
leedle 2020