***untitled (baekhyun)

includes: chanbaek threesome, mommy/daddy kink.

listened to casual affair by panic! at the disco on loop while writing this.

requested by ayaNtsroh

I hope you enjoy :)))))

~

the petite boy in front of you was sweating, already riled up from how much you were playing with him.

"mommy..please stop teasing me.." baekhyun whines, trying to touch you. but he fails to do so because he knows that you will punish him if he disobeys.

"hush baby hush." you whisper in his ear, whilst tugging at his impossibly swollen dick. "you know what happens when I catch you flirting with other people, let alone with Chanyeol."

"i-i was NOT flirting with Chan-" he moaned out at the sudden squeeze that you applied to his needy part.

"shut up. i know about your past with him." you glare at him, seeing the guilt and need in his eyes. you did not really mind his ex lover, but about an hour ago you had spotted baekhyuns texts to him, and needless to say they made you extremely jealous.

"i do not love him anymore. not as much as I love you y/n." he says with seriousness, looking in your eyes.

"we will see." you immediately got up, surprising him by leaving the room and leaving him alone.

when you were out of the room, tears sprung in his eyes. he was so guilty for hurting you like this, but chanyeol was his first love and he just cant seem to let him go. when he heard the front door slam, he fell back onto the now cold bed.

"i wish that I could have both of them." baekhyun whispers, tugging his hair in frustration.

before baekhyun had knew it, quite a while had past. but he wasn't looking at the clock for time, he would count time in intervals of your absence.

he immediately jumped off the bed when he heard the front door open. his heart thumping in anxiety, hoping that you had forgiven him.

baekhyun immediately froze though, when he stepped on the bottom step of the stairs and looked into the kitchen.

he just could not seem to believe the image that his eyes were portraying to him. the two people that he loved the most, in front of him, aggressively making out.

y/n was sitting on the counter, where they had prepared foods on many occasion, and chanyeol in between her thighs, grinding against her.

"oh hi baby boy." baekhyuns shock was broken when chanyeol smirks at him, before nipping at y/n's neck.

"wha-whats g-going on here." the small boy furrows his eyes,completely confused as chanyeol and y/n continue to lock lips.

"since you keep playing with our hearts, we thought about playing with yours." y/n grins at his confusion and pushes chanyeol away and walks towards him.

"i want you to go put on that cute schoolgirl uniform. come back down here when you are done." y/n cups baekhyuns cheek and kisses on the nose before sending him off.

baekhyun felt relieved that y/n did not seem to angry at him, but fear was still brewing at situation he is in.

baekhyun speedily gets his outfit on, revelling over the possibilities of what is going to happen. he hurries down the stairs, decked in a cute blue schoolgirl uniform. short skirt, conservative blouse, knee high socks, and a red bow sticking in his hair. he definitely has no panties on. he knows the rules.