Chapter 39 • All I've Ever Wanted

A/N: *ding* that was the microwave going off. The popcorn's ready 🍿 (that's code for there's smut in this chapter 😂)

"God, I want you, too, JJ."

"You do?" I ask, staring into his beautiful, cloudy eyes and he nods his head on my pillow.

"Yes, and don't sound so shocked, love," he playfully chides. "I'm . . . ready if you're ready. I know this a big step for both of us. I just don't want there to be any pressure."

"Well, let's talk this out; if I want to, and you want to, then that means we both want to and that means there's no pressure, yeah?" I reason and he nods in agreement. "Harry, I love you and I want to make love to you."

A small smile tugs at the corners of his mouth and he leans in close, cupping my cheek. I close my eyes in anticipation, wrapping my arm around his naked back and I moan at the second our lips touch.

He slips his tongue into my mouth, pressing his erection into my center and I bring my hand down to his bum. As our kiss becomes more heated, I squeeze his bum cheek through the material of his trousers and I smooth my hand around to his front.

As I begin palming his dick, he groans out his relief and pulls away from our kiss. With his head nestled within the crook of my neck, I continue stroking him and I gasp at the feel of his lips pressing little kisses on my neck.

I breathe out his name, giving him a little squeeze and he starts rocking his hips into my touch. With his teeth nipping at my skin, I press my legs together to find some sort of relief and I open my eyes as he kisses his way down my chest.

Once he reaches the swell of my breasts, I watch as he squeezes them through my bra and he buries his head in my cleavage. I close my eyes, arching my back at the feel of him pulling down the cups of my bra to reveal my breasts.

With his hand holding my right breast in place, he lets his mouth find my nipple and circles the area with the tip of his tongue. I breathe out through my parted mouth, bringing my hand to his hair to grab onto a handful.

After paying the same attention to my other breast, he kisses his way back up to my lips, settling his body between my legs. I lean my body into his until he's laying flat on his back and I move to straddle his hips, using his stomach to hold my balance.

I grin at the fact that I can feel how hard he is between my legs and I lean down to kiss him. His hands work their way into my hair to hold it back and I slowly start undulating my hips on him, causing him to groan deeply into our kiss.

The pressure against my core makes me restless and I start peppering kisses down his chest. As I lower myself down his body, I reach up to gather my hair to one side for what I'm about to do.

I place a kiss just below his bellybutton while my fingers work at undoing his trousers and he lifts his hips to help me take them off. Once he's settled, I let my eyes wander down to his boxer briefs and I bite my lip at the impressively sized outline of his dick, tucking my fingers beneath the waistband.

I wait for his reaction and I take his hip lift as the green light. As I slide the briefs down his legs, my breath hitches at the sight of how big he really is. I've only done this a couple times with far smaller equipment and it's been ages, but somehow knowing that Harry and I love each other helps.

Situating myself to straddle his knee, I lean over and take him in my hand. I lay the flat of my tongue on his shaft and lick up to his tip, loving the sound coming from his mouth. I let my tongue circle the head a few times while I wrap my hand around the shaft and I fully surround the head with my mouth.