Chapter 69 • Four Whispered Words

As soon as we're back inside the house, I drop my bag to the floor and pull Harry in for a kiss and he squeaks out his surprise, making me smile victoriously into our kiss. I pull away to catch my breath and he wastes no time in attaching his lips to my neck while I work at removing his coat.

I gasp at the feeling of his cold nose on my skin, dropping his coat onto the floor and I moan at the feel of him sucking the spot, no doubt to give me a love bite. As he works my coat off of me, he soothes the area with his tongue.

"Shit, that feels so good."

He chuckles, leaning back until I can see his face, "This is only the beginning, love. M'gonna make you feel . . . so good . . . all over."

"Fuck, I need you, Harry."

His hands squeeze my hips in response, pulling me closer and I breathe out my surprise.

"You need . . . who?" The stern, sexy expression on his face sends shivers down my spine and a familiar excitement between my legs and I quickly realize what he's trying to do. "Who do you need, baby girl?"

"I need you, Daddy."

He grins, "That's right."

"Y'know what, uhm, calling you that sounded sexier in my head more than it did out loud."

"Are you saying you didn't like it?" he asks with concern in his voice.

"Honestly, no. Did you like it?"

"Well, since I know you didn't like it, no, not really," he chuckles nervously.

"Thank God," I breathe out in relief and both of us laugh. "So, Harry, what were you saying before? Something about making me feel good?"

"Yes, I did, and I will, but would you mind terribly if I get Maggie settled first?"

"I wouldn't mind at all, love," I reply and he smiles, leaning in to peck my lips.

"Okay, Maggie, are you ready for bed, again?" he chuckles at his own joke, reaching down for the harness.

Maggie guides him over to her little bed that's next to his side of the bed and I watch fondly as he waits patiently for her to circle around a few times before laying down. He strokes her back and pets her head, telling her to have sweet dreams.

I realize I'm smiling and crying at the same time and he turns his head in my direction.

"What's wrong, JJ?"

"Nothing. It's just, you're really sweet with her," I admit, walking over to him and I wrap my arms around his waist.

"Is that all?" he asks as if he knows and I hum in thought.

"And, I guess I just realized how lucky I am to have you as my boyfriend. I thought I lost my chance to be with you."

He shakes his head, "Never, and I don't ever want to break up with you again."

Smiling at his words, I take his hands and lead him over to the bed. I grasp the hem of his t-shirt and he raises his arms to help me take it off. I bite my lip at the beautiful sight, letting my hands smooth over his chest and I slowly slide them down to the waistband of his bottoms.

"What are you wearing? Describe how you look to me."

"Okay, I'm wearing a form-fitting red dress that has a sinful plunging neckline," I pause to guide his hands over my hips and up to my breasts for him to feel, "and my hair is down and loosely curled, although most of the curl is gone now. My hair doesn't hold curl no matter how much spray I use."