Chapter 48 • Vocal

"Are you comfortable?"

"Mhm, yes," she says, immediately blowing out a breath. "Your bed is very soft. I like it."

"M'glad you like it," I reply, feeling around on the bed so I know how much room I have. Once I get my bearings, I lay down on my side next to her and hold out my hand for hers. "I'm also glad you wanted to stay the night with me."

"Of course, love," she coos, guiding my hand to her waist and I grin at the soft satin material of her lingerie beneath my fingertips. "Not only did I miss you this week, but I also missed your lips. I missed your kisses."

"Hmm, yeah? Is there anything else that you missed?" I playfully ask and she hums in thought.

"No, that's it."

I gasp in offense, "What?"

"M'joking, love," she giggles, pressing her body flush against mine and she holds me close. "I missed everything about you, and I do mean everything."

Smirking at her tone, I smooth my hand up her arm until I reach her shoulder. I rest my hand on her neck to use as a guide to aim for her lips and I lean in close until our lips touch in a sweet kiss. The scent of peppermint is fresh on her breath, but I can still recognize the strong scent of myself from earlier, which is both arousing and nauseating all at once.

She moans in response, giving my bum a squeeze and it turns me on to no end. I pull away from our kiss and work my way to her neck, wrapping my arm around her waist as our legs become entangled. She breathlessly moans my name while I begin to suck on her neck, simultaneously sliding my hand up her thigh underneath the skirt of her lingerie.

"Yes, baby," she gasps, spreading her legs at my touch and I grin at her pet name for me. I continue sucking the spot just beneath her ear, smoothing my hand upwards until I reach the silky material of her knickers. "Oh God, yeah."

With that as encouragement, I slowly brush my fingers over her center, letting my fingertips trace the outline of her slit and her legs shake. I can't control my smirk at her body's reaction to my touch and I start peppering kisses down her chest until I reach the swell of her breast.

I remove my hand to pull down the lacy material of her bra, earning a pouty moan that turns into a gasp when I lick around to find her nipple. Holding her full breast in place with my hand, I surround her nipple with my mouth and begin sucking, paying close attention to her reaction.

"Harry, yes, mmm," she hums, threading her hand through my hair and she gives it a tug.

After I pay her other breast the same attention, I scoot down on the bed and I feel around for her legs so I can lay between them. Her thigh is pressed against my cheek and I start peppering little kisses, working my way up and I have to situate my lower half to accommodate my growing arousal in my knickers.

Her natural scent gets stronger the closer I get and when I reach the crevice of her pelvis, I press a kiss next to the line of her knickers, making her body shake. I smooth my fingers over her knickers that are covering her intimate area and I crook my index finger beneath the material to pull it to the side.

Since she teased me when she gave me special attention earlier, I decide to treat her with the same courtesy. I let my warm breath wash over her, earning a pouty moan that makes me smirk. It's with her groan and tug to my hair that I decide to put an end to the torture.

I lay the flat of my tongue on her and lick my way up until I feel the small bud. Her gasp lets me know I've found it and while I smooth my hand on her inner thigh, I swirl my tongue around it.

The way she's lifting her hips into my face encourages me to keep going and I let my tongue lap up her slit a few times, still holding her knickers to the side. I pull away to catch my breath and I replace my mouth with my other hand, letting my fingertips slide up and down her slit that's wet from my mouth and I feel for her opening.