Showdowns and Breakdowns - Freddyland pt. 5

Twisted Freddy watched him silently for a moment. No one moved as the two stared each other down. Twisted Foxy struggled for a moment but Michael put an end to that by simply stabbing his spear into the ground by his head. The Fox stilled as Michael repeated his question.

"Why. Do you. Want. Me?"

Twisted Freddy was silent another moment before answering. "We were told to grab you."

"By who?"

He seemed to smirk. "Some one who wants to stop your little quest."

Michael sucked in a breath, barely hearing Bryan confusedly mutter. "...Quest..?"

"I'm sorry but I can't afford to fail this quest."

"Well it doesn't seem you get a choice!" Twisted Chica took their moment of distraction to lunge at Michael.

Gripping the staff of his spear, he used it to propel himself upward and out of reach. He flipped himself midair and landed holding the Art of War at the ready. Baby let out a yell and he twirled just in time to see Twisted Wolf's claws coming towards his face. Michael threw his arm he and smirked as the wolf bounced off Aegis, barely pausing as he spun again and blocked Twisted Foxy's hook. Using the side of his spear he knocked the fox back to the ground then yanked it back hitting Twisted Wolf, who'd recovered and lunged once more, with the end of the handle. The wolf hit the ground and he twirled bashing Twisted Chica over the head with his shield, sending her down as well. He turned to face Twisted Freddy once more, face devoid of emotion.

"Last chance." He pointed the Art of War in his face taking a few steps closer. "Tell me now, who sent you. Now!"

"Tch..." Twisted Freddy took a few steps back. "We don't know. In exchange for capturing you he said he would help us not only grab Baby and Bryan, but also help fix our world."

Michael lowered his spear with a huff. "Then you were lied to. Anyone who would try to stop me isn't in the business of saving."

"Lair!" Twisted Chica spat from where she was slowly standing.

Michael shook his head. "Don't believe me. It makes no difference to me whether you listen to the lies of a fool or to me. Although..." He paused staring at him calculatedly. "You weren't trying to capture me with those attacks. No... those were killing moves."

"Aye they were lad." Twisted Foxy stood as well. "He doesn't care whether you live or die." 

"He just wants you out of the way." Twisted Wolf stated as he kept watch for any good openings to attack.

Michael shook his head again. "Leave now. It's obvious you've lost."

They looked to Twisted Freddy who nodded. They moved around Michael making sure to keep an eye on him. Then they turned and sprinted. Michael was mildly impressed by their speed.

"They'd almost be able to keep up with Ritchie..." He hummed to himself before turning to Bryan. "Are you okay?" He shifted guiltily. "It took me longer to get in position than I thought. Sorry..."

Bryan stared at him eyes wide for a moment before lunging and hugging the teen. "Am I okay!? What about you!? They didn't get you anywhere did they?"

Michael shrugged off looking flustered. "I'm fine... You guys?"

"I think we're all okay." Baby looked him up and down before adding on. "I think we're all just really confused."

Freddy stepped forward and stared down at Michael. "I think it's time you answered a few questions."

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Michael shifted nervously from where he was sat in front of Bryan and the animatronics. The room he was sat in was dark with just two chairs on either side of a table and a single light hanging down directly above the table. In other words, it was basically an interrogation room. He was left wondering way there was an interrogation room in an amusement park.