Where am I? - ??? pt. 1

Everything around Michael blurred as he fell. His body felt like it had been ripped apart and shoved right back together like a cartoon character and he struggled in the blur of pain, mouth opening to try and scream but being unable. Eventually he was no longer falling downwards but instead being thrown side ways. He hit the ground harshly and rolled onto his side.

His vision was blurry but when he looked up he was able to make out different figures all in different sizes and colours. Then the less red of the two red ones lunged forward and crouched in front of him. He could make out the mans lips moving as though he were talking but that was all before everything faded out.

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

Bryan and the animatronics had been standing by the portal discussing the what they should do with the twisted animatronics when all of a sudden the portal had started to change. The center of the portal had turned into some kind of ethereal glow as the portal itself wavered.

"What is it doing!?" Bryan asked as he backed away from it.

"How should we know!?" Foxy shot back as they all stepped a few feet back.

Then everything stopped. The portal kept the glow but otherwise stopped doing anything other than normal.

"Is it done..?" Baby asked from where she stood, hiding behind Ballora.

"Stay back." Freddy warned them as he took a few steps towards it.

Bryan darted forward to grab his arm. "Freddy no! It could be dangerous!"

Before anything else could be said the portal lit up with a bright flash and q figure was thrown out on to the ground. The room was quiet until they looked up and a few gasped. Bryan himself felt the colour drain from his face. It was a kid! Well technically a teenager but still. Bryan hurried forward.

"Hey! Are you okay?" The kid looked up at him blearily his dark eyes locked onto Bryan's own before they fell shut and he went completely limp. "Hey!"

Ballora hurried over to the two and looked the boy over. "He doesn't seem to be injured." She muttered before looking up at the others. "We need to take him somewhere to rest."

"We can take him to the infirmary." Helpy suggested as she looked at him skeptically. "But we're gonna keep an eye on him. We don't know if we can trust him."

"Helpy!" Bryan gasped. "He's a kid!"

"We don't know anything about him!"

"He's just-!"

"Enough!" Freddy cut in. He sighed and looked at Bryan. "We're gonna keep a close eye on him." He stopped Bryan's protest's by raising his hand in  a stop motion before turning to Helpy. "But we aren't gonna treat him like a criminal. Not before we figure out who he is."

"Alright." Bryan conceded before looking to Lefty. "Can you carry him Lefty?"

"Sure I guess." He walked over and crouched to pick the kid up when he noticed something. "Huh, that's a lot of scars."

"What?" Bryan turned and took another look at the boy only now noticing the scar that went across his eye. Following Lefty's gaze he saw another on his leg. These were the most major but he noticed a bunch of smaller harder to notice scars littering the boys skin as well. "What the-!?"

"We can worry about that later!" Ballora cut in. "We need to get him to the infirmary."

The group nodded and made their way to the infirmary, unconscious boy in tow. Soon they set  him down on the bed and stood around the room having a quiet discussion about the new guest.