Recharge

Warning: underage drinking, child abuse

I place him down in the a chair right next to Kirishima and Mina.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Bakugou starts to run at me. I turn unable to move because if I did he could hit Denki.

"Bakugou for heavens sake calm down." Bakugou looks at Kirishima rage still filling his eyes. "It's too late to do anything now other than gather everyone and help Denki."

Bakugou growled and left to go find everyone.

"Thank you." I say turning my attention back to Denki.

"I didn't do that for you, I would have been fine with him hitting you but Denki was behind you." He replies rubbing Mina's back and clearly not as drunk as her.

I look at Denki and try to think of a way to help him. He overused his quirk badly. Every time that happens everyone just laughs and waits it out but right now time is of the essence. How can I recharge him?

Wait. Recharge.

A sigh passes through my lips as I look through my bag. Denki's quirk is electric so maybe if i put a charger in his mouth and plug the other half into the wall...

No. I pull out my only charger to see it has no brick. I look around and see no outlet to plug it into in the first place. I need to think of a different way to help him.

Doesn't the human body conduct electricity? I could put the charger in my mouth and his then it might work.

I pick up the charger and put it into his mouth. I feel a little shock when I put it in. By now Bakugou has found everyone and they are all staring at me talking amongst themselves.

"What happened to Denki?"

"I thought he didn't have any alcohol."

"What's Shinso doing?"

I shake my head trying not to think into what I am about to do but I can't help myself. This is going to be extremely personal. It's almost like I am kissing Denki.

I take one last deep breath and put the other end of the charger into my mouth.

Electricity bounces off the top of my mouth as a surge enters. I move to take it out as I fear that I am going to drain him more when it feels like a brick hits me. My eye lids become an ungodly weight. I force them open and look at Denki. You can see a little electricity bouncing off of him. His eyes seem to move under his lids. A light smile fills my lips by just looking at him.

After a couple minuets I feel someone rip the charger out of my mouth. Immediately I feel more awake, not much but more.

"Hey!" I turn around and see Aizawa. He has an angered look on his face.

"Everyone outside. Now." No one questions him and leaves.

"Fath- Mr. Aizawa, Denki he-"

"I said outside. Hizaashi Yamada (Present Mic) will take care of him." He cuts me off.

I lower my head in defeat and take one last look at Denki. He looks so peaceful laying there.

"Shinso. I said-"

"Sorry!" I quickly rush out the door into the chilly weather prepared for the trouble I am about to be in.

From the teachers and my classmates.

Thank you for reading!
Please like and comment!

I am BAD at spelling and grammar so if you see a mistake please comment and I will try to fix it.

I hope Denki doesn't remember what happened this chapter... I hope you liked this chapter!

Meowz~