Lunch?

The bell rings, finally. I grab my lunch and walk up to Shinso. He stops looking for his lunch and looks at me. He sighs and stands up.

I gulp. He is tall. I being 5'6 know I am short but he is supper tall. Some where from 5'9 to 5'10. During the sports festival or earlier when I was sitting down I couldn't tell but now I can.

"Um, I, uh, was wondering if you wanted to sit with us at lunch." I look down trying to hide the slight blush.

He raises his brow, "Who is 'us'? If you can't tell we are the only ones here." I raise my head and look around, he's right. They left to go to lunch without me. Those jerks.

"I mean Mina, Bakugou, Kirishima, and me." I smile up at him hopefully. He glares back at me. "You won't even have to talk! Mina does most of the talking anyways. You just sit down and eat your food, that's it I promise! Please?"

He sighs, bends down, and grabs his lunch box. "Maybe on a different day but I have some where to be." With that he turns around and walks out of the class room. I sigh and head to lunch.

~~~~~

I sit down at our table with a sigh.

"Well that was dramatic." Mina states."Where were you? Also what's with," she gestures to my frown quite dramatically, "that."

"I asked Shinso if he wanted to eat with us, bu-" I start.

Kirishima interrupts "Wait! Let me guess, he, umm, said no."

"Yes he did!" I say throwing my hands in the air then crossing them.

Bakugou snickers, "Idiot, you can't expect everyone to want to be your friend."

"I know, I just- I don't know!" I Finish with a huff.

Mina puts her hand on my shoulder, "Sorry but I think you are fighting a losing battle."

I shrug off her hand and sit up straighter, "It doesn't matter. Kirishima what were you guys talking about before I got here?"

A smirk appears on his face. "Oh no, not this again!" Mina cries as she buries her face into her arms.

Thank you guys for reading!
Please like and comment if you liked it!

I am BAD at spelling and grammar so if you see a mistake comment and I will try to fix it.

Sorry for such a short chapter but I promise the next one is going to be longer and more interesting. Also, if you want me to feature your art at the beginning of the chapter please email me. Thank you for reading

Meowz~