~3~

Toothless' POV

I stop running.

What in the actual HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!! Of course, he flipped out, he woke up to a stranger on his dragon's bed, then discovering that that stranger WAS his dragon and that he would (I mean obviously at this point in time) have devoted feelings for him. Definitely, something to take in rather easy, wouldn't you say?

Not wanting to take part in those thoughts I investigate my surroundings and realize that the ground I'm standing on is the exact location where I was first found by Hiccup. In the moment in time where I became the first dragon he found, where I fell in love with the man that clearly just couldn't end my life. And of course, my fucking instincts took over when I just couldn't hold back. But...even then he is still, even though the tough times we've had back then, been the man I've come to understand and adore. And he's probably either scared or worried sick about me. I have to go back to him, like, NOW.

As quickly as I had first encountered this place I am turning around and sprinting back to Hiccup, knowing that at this moment he is what I need. WITHOUT freaking him out.

I slow down as I approach his door, the same door I would easily walk through to get to Hiccup, except, things are different. REALLY different.

"Hiccup?" I ask, opening the old wooden door, merely taking a peek inside until I spot him taking a nap on his bed, his low breathing comforting me. I sigh, approaching the boy and laying down next to him so his back is facing my front, and without any hesitation, I wrap my arms around his stomach and bring him close enough that I can smell his lavender scent.

And just when I thought he was asleep, Hiccup places his own arms over the ones already around him, curling into a ball so I have fully scooped him.

"I'm sorry." He whispers, "I was, I was just scared."

"Hee, tell me about it," I respond, still not lifting the mood.

"So...you um, you...how long?"

"Probably since the day you've found me, and by "found" I mean caught me." I remind him, feeling him tense under my hold. But he turns around to face me, the courage this boy has sometimes.

"Sorry." He continues to say.

I sigh and smile at his action, "there's nothing for you to be sorry about, Hiccup."

And he blushes at the sound of his name being said through my lips, getting entirely off of the bed, "w-well uh, I actually had somethings I have to attend to for today, shopping and whatnot, but....you think you'll be fine on your own?"

Hearing the worry behind his words I nod, "Yeah, I'll be fine."

Reassured, Hiccup still finds himself at the bay of hesitating between leaving me alone in his cottage or not, probably worried that his father might find me or something.

He scratches the top of his head with some sense of ease as he heads for the door, turning around to keep a good picture in mind of the miracle that God has created for him, yep'. Just for this boy. And I don't plan on letting him go any time soon. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMFG, how am I even getting views guys?!!! *-* 

Anyways, just letting y'all know that because I do have a life outside of school, I work so my publishing every so often might lag just a tad bit, more often than not, I'll be publishing in the mornings, just an FYI. But I hope you're enjoying the story so far, pls feel free to comment on any of this, it's always appreciated, but bye for now !