~7~

Toothless' POV:

I look once more at myself from the mirror in front of me, my fingers tracing my features; jawline, shoulder, chest, and arms as the hot water runs in the tub. And I listen to myself scoff, "didn't honestly think wishes came true. Proven wrong."

I catch the sight of my small fangs after speaking, wondering why that was the only physical feature that stayed with me after I transformed. But they suddenly sting with lust, feeling my eyes turn into a mysterious purple.

Preventing myself from falling to the ground due to a headache, I call for Hiccup, "Hiccup! Hiccup!!"

It doesn't take me long, though to realize that this wasn't a cry for help but rather for attention, by the time he bursts through the door, I calm down. My eyes returning to their previous state and the headache going away.

"What's wrong?" He asks, his face reflecting obvious concern for me, but I get up and wrap my heavy arms around him, allowing to compose myself once more with his scent. I can't live without him, a voice in the back of my head whispers, my fangs threatening to mark Hiccup as mine officially. But I refrain, quickly backing away.

"Toothless?-"

"It's nothing don't worry, I-I'll be out in a few," I assure, although clearly he doesn't buy it, but because I'm in a naked state he nods and walks out, shutting the door behind him softly as if nothing had occurred.

After my bath, I observe the clothes on the white countertop, curious to see what he had planned for me. Which, in this case, were ripped black jeans, a NASA hoodie, and a leather jacket to put over it. It'll do.

"Hiccup?" I call, walking out, feeling the awkward quietness of the home too strange, even for Hiccup. Hearing no response from him I take further investigation, walking down a small hallway and peeking at the first room whose door is slightly open, only to find Hiccup, shirtless might I add, contemplating which top to wear; a baby blue t-shirt crop top or just an ordinary black sweater.

"I personally think the crop top would be very sexy on you," I tease, intruding on him.

Amazed at my skill to pounce on him at such a moment, and he flinches, immediately trying to shield his exposed chest as he turns to face me in utter shyness.

"T-Toothless! Don't creep up on me like that!" He complains, his face rapidly turning into what seems to be the reddest of tomatoes I've ever seen. But...knowing I have such effects on him turn me on...bad.

I ignore his words, only inching closer, enclosing myself around him, feeling his body shrink as the backs of his knees make contact with the edge of his bed.

"Why not? Are you still not so comfortable around me or what, hm?" I test in an attempt to get his face to practically boil with how red his face is getting.

My arms find their way towards his face and settle comfortably between his cheeks, feeling his heat radiate while his eyes shut in what I only hope isn't fear.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, getting him to slowly open his eyes, admiring the live green of them compared to my own, "why do you hide from me?" I try again, only to see that he's at a loss for words. His mouth gently parting but then shutting quickly in protest. But for a long minute, his eyes lock with mine and I lean in to kiss him, roughly biting on his lower lip, feeling his hands lay on my chest for support until I let go.

"Feel better?" I only hope so.

Hiccup doesn't say a word yet again, but he nods, burying his small face on my chest.

"We don't have to go if you want to, we could...stay here and," I tilt his head up, his arms still wrapped around my torso, "maybe do better."

"No, no, don't say that. It's not like I can keep you locked in here for the rest of eternity. It would be better for you to properly introduce yourself to the village, don't you think?"

"Only if you want someone to take me away from you," I tease, feeling his grip around me tighten, grumbling in protest.

"Hmm?" I question, getting him to let go and walk away.

"We'll be late."