Chapter 2

Alexandria POV:

My head hurts... I can't see anything....are my eyes closed?...was my bed always this hard?... gotta wake up.... somehow.

~After about a 10 to 20 minute struggle~

My eyes started to finally open. After so much trial and errors. My eyes become blinded by the intense light of the sun. Ow...tha-that hurts....why is the sun in my bedroom? Come to think about it...did I ever went to bed last night?... This is becoming very confusing?

With my eyes still closed from the confounding questions I was asking myself. I decided to finally take a look at my surroundings. I opened my eyes slowly, and noticed I was in a dessert of some sort.

"Definitely not home..." I grimly stated more so to myself. I was flat on the ground, as I was about to pick myself back up, I noticed something odd. My hands...where not my hands...I mean their my hands they are attached to me and all, but they looked different. It was like a yellow cup holder, so to say I was definitely surprised.

It took awhile for myself to come to terms with what had happened to myself, somehow I became a Lego person, which is very weird, and to top that all off, I'm definitely alone.

Unless you want to count the train tracks that are lying about a mile away.

Boredom and hunger was my enemy as of now, if I don't move anytime soon I would become a poor lost wild animals lunch in the process! An that ain't happen' today!

~A few face full of dirt later~

I finally got used to standing with my new Lego body. Everything feels so weird, and I'm very bored. I'm nowhere near Alexandra, she would know what to do in this situation, but sense she's not here. "I got to fine help myself. Starting by following those train tracks."