Chapter 3

Alexandra POV:

What just happened?... everything's so...so dark...who turned out the lights?!.....am I asleep?...I have to wake up.....why can't I wake up?!....

Five minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Needless to say I got bored of panicking. I finally woke up, and found out it was night. I freaked myself out, because now I look like a Lego person. Pretty much after that I just stopped caring, turns out I'm in a city. So yeah mostly just been wandering around the area I had just woken up in. Nothing much has happened, other then not finding my twin. The city is pretty nice at night, with all the colorful lights and all. I miss my sis that's for sure, were ever she is I hope she's fine.

Who am I kidding, she's probably clueless as always.

She's probably wondering around causing disasters in her waking.

I did not like where my thoughts were heading, so I decided to finally have a talk to the locals.

I walk and I walk for many, many, many hours talked to some of the residents. Some seemed annoyed with me, others flatly told me to go find someone else to talk to, and then some of the residents didn't even notice me.

Needless to say my good mood was running on thin ice.

As I kept on walking, I spotted a small café just two blocks ahead.

Smiling to myself, "Hopefully there would be someone nice here to talk with." Hopefully.