Chapter 5

Alexandra POV:

It turns out that small "café" was a small-time-get-away, for some wannabe bad guys. How did I notice you ask?

Because they're all wearing some weird ocean/shark themed outfits, and calling each other generals. Along with them loudly commenting about which one did the most evilest of deeds in the past few days.

'yep nothing screams evil, without a shark suit.....yay sarcasm.'

I stopped glancing over at all the wannabes, and finally found me a seat at an empty booth in a dark corner.

'dark as I like it...'

I start to ponder just as to where I was when...

"That's my seat girly." A gruff voice pulled me out of my own thoughts.

I look up seeing one of the generals glaring at me. I really am not in the mood right now, and he was just begging for a fight.

"Is this your seat?.... Cuz I don't see a name here?!" I shouted with as much vile I could manage.

The guy started to fume in anger, and slammed his cup holder hands hard against the wooden table.

"I didn't just waste my time fighting the ninja...just to loose to some stupid GIRL!!!" He shouted as he slapped me against my face.

I almost went unconscious, as I fell out of the seat. My left hand went to cradle my face, as my vision finally started to clear.

I looked up at the jerk who had slapped me out of my seat. I moved my left hand away from my face and felt the sting of pain wash over from the blow. Soon I would probably have a bruise, I continued to glare at the man as my vision started to turn a shade of red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: sorry for the short chapter been having some writer's block, hopefully it's over now and I can finally continue this story, new chapter sometime next week...... hopefully. As for now thanks for reading

❤️