Chapter 8

Alexandria POV:

Everything is dark I cant seewhy is this happening to me?...

Suddenly I felt a shaking motion coming from the right side of my body, with a swift jolt my eyes flew open.

Hey, its ok.. its just me was it another one of your nightmares again? the boy asked as I slowly sat up, looking towards the boy I had met two months ago.

I was very confused at first when I woke up again to see him sleeping in a chair that looked uncomfortable. Turns out hes quite good at first aid, which was very helpful, since Ive been waking up randomly with cuts and bruises. He thinks it might just be sensitive skin or something, gonna admit wasnt totally listening to him then.

Welp somehow, he got me to say yes to living with him, and have I mentioned Ive finally found out where the heck I am! Yes, I was very happy then. Of course, he thought the only reason I didnt know was because of the trauma to my skull, which is probably why he wanted me to stay with him in the first place.

Well apparently, Im living in a place called Stiix which is basically a town built on top of a boating dock in the middle of a body of water. Nothing much happens here other then the occasional fishing, and sailing.

Also, in good news I found out what had caused the blackouts in the first place, and it wasnt me thank goodness. It was a group of ninja or something didnt really listen to the full story, so dont know what happened really. Stiix is also apart of Ninjago, which is exciting as it sounds, Yes, literally apart of a fandom!, but its not the movie which is sad on my part. Mostly because I knew more about the movie then the show. Dont get me wrong Im still a fan of the show, just never caught up to watching the other seasons. Alexandra would love to be in my shoes about now, she would be exploring trying to connect to one of the ninja by now, yet look at me.

I havent even tried to remotely leave this place, its sad to say an all, but I kinda gave up on the idea of leaving.

Well anyways back to the now I guess.

Yeah, it was, but Im fine now..sorry I made you worry so much Sam. I said to him as he visibly relaxes.

Thats great to know, that youre ok and all.. he says with a small relieved smile to his face.

Welp, I think its time for some breakfast! You hungry? he asked with a questioning look.

Yeah be there in a bit. I tell him waving him off, he just looks at me with a wide smile and runs out of the bedroom door.

Thats Sam for ya, a serious, temperamental, happy little goofball. When we first met he chewed me out, but now that Ive been staying with him this long, we became inseparable almost like siblings. He likes the color seafoam green, hes a fan of the ninja. I also think Ive saw him writing some fiction before. I think his favorite of all the ninja is ether Jay or Lloyd, he hasnt really said so himself.

He and I have lots in common with each other, more then my actual twin sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, hows everything tasting? Sam asked me with a questioning look, full of hope. I still dont know why he still askes that question, every food he makes tastes good.

Good as always, Sam-sam, as always.. I say with a bit of amusement in my voice as he looks back at me with a more annoyed expression on his face. Its Sam. Great, then wheres Dean?.... I chuckled at my own thoughts as I looked back towards Sam. Yeah I know..Sam-sam. He soon gives up with trying to correct me, then looks down to his food. Hey, remember that time you told me about your gymnastics skills? he asked me whilst twirling his fork Yeah, I rememberwhy ya asking? I asked looking up at him.

Well, you know about that show I showed you two weeks ago. That one you know being hosted by the blue ninja. He asked very awkwardly, oh please dont say what I think youre saying Sam-sam

Yeah I remember, but what does my gymnastics skills gotta do with it? dont say that, dont say anything, Sam-sam Im begging ya dont tell me I signed you up for the show! he shouted as his eyes became even wider and with sparkles in his eyes.

Why?! Sam then stands up and runs across the kitchen floor to the other side.

Also, we have to pack up now, cause we are leaving tomorrow! he shouted running to pack his things.

I knew he was a fan boy of one of the ninja, and now I know who.

yeah go-ahead Sam-sam run to your senpai, and while youre at it why not just drag me along.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Yellow my fellow readers, this was a very long chapter, also just introduced a new character.yay! I hope you all love Sam because he is very important for this stor.oops spoilers.

Next chapter coming soon