Chapter 7

Alexandra POV:

Lets just say things been thrown out the window, and Im one of them.

The fight was over before it even began, but I did swing some punches here and there. It was unrealistic for myself to actually win, Im not like my sister, I cant get out of these tough situations, and act like Ive won the war.

Its very unrealistic to think of such things, even the slightest bits can lead to a disastrous consequence. Im just not ready to take those chances yet, to actually think I can be better at defending myself. When I still haven't figured out how to fully adjust to this new environment.

Its beginning to be just too much for myself to actually think straight. Well anyways back to the problem at hand, I was thrown out of a window, A WINDOW!!!!!!!!!! it cannot get any worse from here can it?

I mean who in their right mind would be so cruel enough, to throw a child out of a window. In the middle of the publics eye, why would they do that? Why?

Then get this I black out soon after, and I wake up to metal bars to my face. Oh and thats not the least of my problems the cell is suffocating, I woke up because I couldnt even breathe, due to the heat. I cant even attempt an escape because my arms are shackled to the stone wall behind me.

So I guess the only thing I can say right now is, todays been a great day so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been a couple of long hours since Ive been awake, just been glaring at those metal bars, hoping to melt them down with my awesome laser vision eyes. Like thatll ever work...Im going to probably die here or something, at least my sister isnt here to witness my demise.

Shell probably be yelling and screeching to the top of her lungs. Then shell most likely ram in to those metal bars with all shes got, trying over and over till I tell her its useless to even try. She would then turn to me with a sad expression of some sorts and say the lines Ive said a thousand times over.

Ninja never quit., I guess in the end, I did.

The metal bars squeak open and my arms come at my sides once more, before I was yanked out of the cell, with a blindfold around my eyes, I was pushed forward. With no sense of direction, fell on my already scraped knees, tears flood my eyes as I hold back a sob of pain.

Get up. The boss wants to see you. a gruff voice said whilst shoving me once again towards the ground as I had regained the strength I needed to get up the first time.

I cant believe Im getting bullied by a grown man, this is just sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Hi fellow readers, just got to say this has been wonderful to finally have inspiration to write any of this. Im happy that there are people that can enjoy my story Ive been writing, I truly thank all my readers.

Thank You Guys ❤

Next chapter coming soon.