Chapter 4

Alexandria POV:

Ok, so maybe following some train tracks in the middle of the desert was a bad idea.

It was a very long walk, and yet all I find is an old run down shack with a water tower to its side.

And wouldn't ya know, more tracks, and not a train in sight.... fantastic.

It took almost half the day just to get to this run down area.

Not to mention that I'm hungry and dehydrated. I walk towards the entrance, and there is no door to the place. A free home that's for sure, just need to gain more stuff and find a way to get food. I glance up towards the rusty, dusty, old water tower. "And definitely a better water source."

First find a source of transportation, I glance towards the train tracks. Perhaps a train would come by shortly, then that'll solve most of my problems.

For now I gotta find a way to make some type of door to close this place off. Which is something Alexandra would've planned out, but I've always been the creative type. So things are going my way this time, I don't need her help with everything.

"All I've got to do is find some old wood that's laying around, some type of nails, I mean how hard can it be........"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I regret everything..." In my defense, this place was hopeless from the start, yet somehow I managed to make a somewhat decent door-thingy.

I'll just have to find a job or something, if a train would come by, then maybe I can find out where I am.

I mean how long does it take a train to come by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I really need to stop being optimistic..."

It was nearly midnight, but I guess I can't complain. I did get a free ride an all, but I had to suffer mosquito bites whilst waiting outside.

I didn't even think any world of Legos would have mosquitos.

Apparently I was wrong, this sucks.

Maybe the wind would keep them off of me on this train ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took a little bit longer, but the train finally came to a stop. Possibly to unload it's crates, but I wasn't about to stick around any longer to find out.

I ran out of the open crate I was residing in, and into the shadows. Like the ninja I am, I made lots of noise in the process, but I think the workers just shoved it off as a stray cat.

As I continued to walk in the shadows of night, I noticed a small little town that was setting on the docks.

I continued to walk for a good long hour just taking in the sights around me.

Most of the buildings where closed, and not many people were walking around, so I decided to find a decent alley to sleep in for the night.

In the morning I will find my answers, for now some shut-eye sounds just about right by now. I say to myself as I glance up at the night sky, noticing the different stars that litter the night sky.

"Hopefully I'll find some answers." And with that I drifted off to sleep.