~ Part two ~

"Alright all packed up?" My dad asks me as he places my backpack beside my suitcase and I put on my black jacket over my white shirt "Yeah that's all" I say, "Will you visit us soon?" Jeong gyu asks while he hugs his small pillow, I kneel down in front of him "Of course I will and will get you a present too" I smile and rub his hair, I stood up and held Eun Jin's shoulder "I'm gonna miss you" She smiles at me, "Me too, have fun at your field trip" I hug both of them before walking up to my mom "I'm gonna miss your food" I say and she laughs at me before I wrap my arms around neck "I'll miss your face" She says when we break apart.

My dad brings my suitcase outside "Don't forget about us alright?" Mom shouts at me by the door and I wave at them with a smile before hopping into my dad's car. "You ready?" He asks "Nervous but excited" I say and looked at him before he drives away "Gonna meet some new friends?" Dad asks, "Hopefully, they seem like nice people" I shrug "Don't do anything bad alright?" He points at me, "I won't, I'm gonna focus on my work and make you guys proud" I smile, he pats my shoulder "That's my boy" He says with a nod.

——

"Alright, Bye dad I'll miss you" I pat his back before we break apart and he gives me a thumbs up when I drag my suitcase to the airport, I gave him a wave and he waves back. "Oohf!?" I bump into someone and they drop their bag "I am so sorry, I didn't see you there" I say to a short blonde guy "No no it's okay, It was my clumsiness my bad" He shakes his head, "Where are you heading?" He asks "Uh I'm heading to LA for a college" We walk side by side "Really?! I'm going there too" His expression is shocked "Really? I thought I was the only one" I say as we lined up for the passport and ticket checking, "Well some kids here are applying different colleges" He says, "What do you mean?" I ask him pulling up my backpack.

"Every students gets a chance to choose which college they want to go, everywhere like Japan or China" He replies, "That's cool" I nod "Yeah what about you? What made you want to go to LA?" He asks me, "It's my first time and I wanted to start a new life, my uh 2 year girlfriend broke up with me 3 days ago" I replied. "Oh gosh, sorry I didn't know that" He says as we both hand our passports and ticket to the person behind the desk, "It's all good, I'm over it" I shrug, we take our suitcase from the staff and thank them, "I'm Park Jimin by the way" He sticks his hand out to me, "Oh Kim Taehyung" I shake his hand "Anyone to hang with in LA? I mean considering you're going there for the first time" He says "No no one" I shake my head.
My eyes catch someone, Jennie? I don't know if it was her since her back was facing me, she had a high ponytail on and was wearing sweatpants with a blue crop top and she was talking to someone who looks like her friend.

After getting on the plane with Jimin, we finally settle ourselves in, "What school did you get in?" Jimin asks as I nod my head and took out my phone to show him what school.
"Ah, this is also the school that took me, they're a high quality school with lots of foreigners from over the world" He nods his head "What are you taking?" I ask him "Well I'm hoping to get into a dance club and I want to become a veterinarian like my mom" He replies "Oh wow you dance?" I look at him.

"Hhm ever since I was little, ballet hip hop" He nods "Ah impressive" I say "Do you like taking pictures?" He asks as he spots my camera in my bag, I look at it than back at him "Yeah, It's a favourite hobby of mine, though I'm not really a professional photographer" I shrug, "Oh come on, I won't believe that till I see, could you show me some pictures you have taken?" He asks and I nod before I log into my phone where my photos are "I uploaded them into my phone and laptop in case if they get deleted or lost" I say to him "Smart" He nods.
"Here" I show him the photos and he scrolls through my phone.
"Wow, these are pretty good I mean compared to my photography skills, it's really nice" He nods "Thanks, I'm gonna focus more with it when I get there" I reply.

——

"Ooh fresh air and sunny" Jimin says as we exit the airport, I look around the place and look for Jennie again, to know if my eyes aren't missing with me, but why would she be here at the same place as me? "Oh hey look our taxi is here" Jimin points to the white car towards us and we both walked to it, "Hello sir" I say to the old man in my english accent, "Oh hello, you have perfect english I didn't expect that" He smiles at me, "Why thank you sir" I bow down at him "Are you two foreigners?" He asks after he shoves our suitcases into the trunk, me and Jimin nod our head "Yes, we are applying for college here" I reply with a smile, "Oh right, I heard many people from different places are attending that one college" He says as he starts drive away.

"Well thank you for the ride sir, here's your payment" I hand him $10 "Oh no please, you don't have to, you kids need that for yourselves, it was nice to meet you" He smiles and me and jimin bow down before he drives away. I turn to Jimin "What a sweet man" I say to him "How is your english that good?" He asks "I studied it in high school mostly in my free times, My goal in life was to travel and explore new things, of course the languages were important to know" I reply as we walked towards the big building in front of us "Looks like the others are here too" Jimin looks around and we see kids hugging their parents, others waving goodbye to them.