~ Part twelve ~

Tzuyu's Pov.

"What are you gonna do now?" Mina leans on the desk with her arms crossed, I sigh looking at the article in front of me "I don't know, I should make a response to this though but I don't want to talk to Jung right now" I say, "Tzuyu!" Sana comes in the room with her phone and we all look at her "Have you seen this photo?" She asks showing us a picture of two guys fighting but the picture is blurry and a bit dark, I furrow my eyebrows in confusion "No I haven't" I reply.

"This photo was taken right after you and Jungkook broke up in the cafe and someone took this photo when you left" She said, I look at the photo closely and widen my eyes in realization, Taehyung!? He was wearing a grey sweatpants and a black hoodie since he was going out for a jog, is that him and Jungkook?.
"Uh I think I might know who these guys are" I say looking up at Mina and Sana, "Eh?!" They say in unison, "Who?" Mina asks, "Jungkook and Taehyung" I look down, "You mean that guy who came to the cafe?" Sana asks and I nod my head.

"Yeah we talked for a while before I left" I said, Sana gasps "Jungkook was following him right after too, I think he started the fight" She says, I look at her "Why would he? That's a very childish thing to do" I reply, "Probably because Taehyung defended you in the cafe and got real mad or jealous" Mina says standing up, "You're right!" Sana says. I sigh "This is not good, I made things complicated" I shake my head.

"Tzuyu please, Jungkook knew what he did and apologized because he got caught meanwhile Taehyung defended and helped you" Mina shrugs, "It's not your fault" She holds my shoulder, "We'll help you with the response" Sana says, Mina agrees and Tzuyu starts to call text her manager,
"I hope things will be okay" Tzuyu says.

——
Taehyung's Pov.

It's back to school now,  I stayed at the dorm after me and Jimin went to the mall, I couldn't reveal myself more and I want to apologize to Jungkook but I know his probably mad at me for everything. I can't talk to Tzuyu since she probably also hates my guts, I made thing so complicated why didn't I mind my own business? But things would've gotten worse if I didn't step in, Tzuyu would've gotten hurt,
I walk to the class with my hat and hood on so no one would still notice me, even though I think everyone does, I look down as someone pulls me into a room and closed the door.

Tzuyu pulled down my hood and took off my hat, "Tz-Tzuyu" I stood up in shock, "We need to talk" She says "I'm not supposed to be at school today because of the stuff that has happened on the internet but I needed to talk to you", "Look, I am sorry for budding into your guys' busin- " She cuts me off, "Did he actually punch you?" She looks closely at the bruise, "Wh-what" I stutter, "I know about the photo of you two fighting" She looks up at me, "It wasn't a big fight, I deserved the punch Tzuyu" I say and she shakes her head "No you did not, I can't believe he actually hurt you" She says annoyed.

"I'm alright and well Tzuyu" I hold her arms while looking down at her, We stare at each other's eyes, until we hear the door open, I quickly grabbed her hand and hid under the tables.
We heard some shuffling and the door closed, We got out with a sigh of relief "That was close" I say, "Yes, I want you to meet me after school in the library" She says looking at me, "Oh for sure" I reply with a nod, We smile at each other before I left the room with my hat and hood on, she left seconds later with her disguise on.

I walk into the classroom and everyone hasn't noticed me so I quickly sat down, I hear someone clear their throat beside me "It's me Jennie" She says I look at her and put down my hood "Hey", "Hiding huh?" She says, "Yes, It's kind of a long story" I reply, "Hm lets see, Jungkook and Tzuyu has gotten broken up, a photo of two guys fighting went around the internet and you're here wearing a hat with a hood on", I sigh "You're the one in the photo right?" She asks, "Yes, but it wasn't a big fight okay" I say.

"She deserved it" I hear whisper under hear breath, who deserved it? "Who?" I ask her and she quickly shakes her head "N-nothing, I just said wow" She gives me a fake smile so I ignored it.
Miss. Kate gave us a project and we start to do it since we finished, I'm still thinking about what Jennie told me last week, I feel like she was lying since Tzuyu would never do that and I see the type Jennie is now, she's changed so much ever since we broke up.

———

After all my classes ended, I left Jimin at his dance class and I went to go out where Tzuyu told me to go, I have no clue what she wants to talk about but it's probably about the break up from her and Jungkook, I put my hood on while staring at the ground when I passed a group of kids who I think is in a theatre club, when I wasn't looking someone grabbed my arm
and pulled me around a empty corner,
"Hey" Tzuyu says excitingly, She had her disguise still on "You seem excited?" I say with a little head tilt, "Hehe, my manager allowed me to be outside for a while" She shrugs and heavily sighs, I nod "So what do you want to talk about?" I ask him, "It's about Jungkook" She says as I nod "I want to take revenge on him for what he's done" She says lowly.

She took a pause for a little before saying "I need you to make him jealous" She says looking at me, "By doing what?" I cross my arms.
"I need you to hang with me for a while", I raise my eyebrows "Like we're a thing" She says smiling sweetly.