~ Part thirty-five ~

Author's Pov

The two arrive in front of a familiar restaurant and stood outside to wait.

"Uh Tzuyu" Taehyung called her and she turned to him, "Yes?", "Uh I forgot my wallet in the hotel, would you mind going inside by yourself for a while?" He asks, "Eh? Your wallet? It's okay than, I'll use mine" she responded, "No no, it's okay, I promise you I won't be long", Tzuyu stared at him for a few seconds before Taehyung walked away with his phone in his ear, but little did Tzuyu know it was all a set up and he was actually calling the staff to bring her inside for the surprise.

A middle aged woman brought her in the restaurant and led her to a reserved table with four chairs, she was a little curious on why there were four chairs but continued to wait for Taehyung to get back. When Tae saw her get in, he left his hiding spot behind a car and entered a different way so Tzuyu won't notice her, he meets Park Jin in the kitchen "Is she ready?" He asked him, "Yeah she's sitting down" Park Jin replied.

Taehyung gave him a nod and watched Park Jin leave the room, Taehyung felt nervous and sweaty under his clothes, he's hoping that this would go well and that he'll see Tzuyu happy again.
He peaks outside where their table is and watch as Tzuyu's parents enter with big smiles on their faces.

———

Tzuyu's Pov.

I look through the menu while feeling excited and nervous at the same time, I don't why I should be nervous since we're just eating alone, though this restaurant seems so familiar to me but I just can't have the answer in my head.
I heard the door open "Tae?" I called and turned around but it wasn't him, I wasn't expecting who it was, I sat and looked up at them in a surprising feeling.

"Tz-tzuyu?" Her sweet pitched voice sounded like she was about to cry, "Hello Tzuyu" His deep cracked voice got me bursting into tears, I stood up quickly to hug them and quietly left my tears go down. "Ma Pa, I missed you" I say muffled, "We missed you too" they say in unison, finally my two favourite people after so long I'm in their arms feeling more safe and comfortable.

It was like that for a couple of minutes since I didn't want to let them go and have them close to me forever, "Tzuyu" I hear Tae's voice and let them go, I wiped my eyes and luckily I didn't wear a mascara or else I would've looked a whole mess. "T-Taehyung" I give him a smile, "This is my parents" I introduced them, "Yes I know, I met them" He nods, "Wait you thought of this right?" I asked, "Yes I did", "I-I thought-", "I didn't like the idea of you not seeing your parents in so long so I wanted to surprise you" He holds my hands and looked at my parents with a small head nod.

"Tzuyu we're very sorry if we acted like we didn't want to see you these past few months, we watched how you were doing so well and wanted to tell you how we were proud but a lot of stuff happened that made us really busy and had no time" My mom says cupping my face, "I get it ma" I nodded, "We promise to always keep up with you even if we're busy too" Pa adds, "It's okay, I'm glad to finally see you" I smile.

"You have gotten so much pretty and really grown up" Mom wipes her tears and kissed my forehead, "I am so proud" Dad hugs me tightly and I hugged him back.
"Kim Taehyung, thank you so much for all this and meeting our beautiful daughter" Mom talks to Tae as I give him a smile, "No need to thank me" He says bowing, "You're also lucky you met him too Tzu" Dad said to me and I nodded "I know".

———

Author's Pov.

They all sat down on the table and start to order food while getting caught up, It's so satisfying to see Tzuyu with such a big smile on her face for almost a whole hour and Taehyung's glad to be able to see it first, the four all got along quick since Taehyung and her parents got a lot of common with his parents.

Tzuyu has never felt so happy and comforting in so long, she never thought her two parents would be seeing her and Tae together quickly since they both just started dating but it seemed like her parents have no problem at all with him, she's never seen them so fascinated with Tae's life and how they met and all.

They all spent a fantastic dinner for the night and was heading out, "What a great man you are Kim Taehyung" Tzuyu's dad compliments him while waiting outside for the girls, "Thank you Mr. Chou" He bows, "I never thought Tzuyu would meet someone like you, the guy who she was with, I wasn't sensing anything when they were together" He said, Taehyung looked a bit appalled and nodded at him "He was a good man too Mr. Chou, he took good care of your daughter" He says softly, "Yeah I thought that too until that news" He crossed his arms.

"You know Mr. Chou, I'm sure he didn't want that to happen but he may still have a spot of love for Tzuyu" Tae says, Tzuyu's dad looked at him in confusion "He was playing with another girl", "Yes he admits but who knows, he didn't know what to do and reacted foolishly" He shrugged, "People really shouldn't just look on the outside of people, especially when they don't know the whole part of their life".

"Hm you're also very thoughtful and like to care about other people Kim Taehyung" Mr. Chou points, "I'm just doing the bare minimum honestly and everybody should be treated kindly" Tae slides his hands in his pockets, "I trust you with Tzuyu you know", "Yes Mr. Chou, I will take great care until my last breath" He nods and Mr. Chou pats his back.

The two girls finally head outside but Tzuyu was actually standing by the door quietly listening to their conversation, "Hi" Taehyung smiled at her when he walked over to her, "How long were you there for?" Taehyung whispered to her, "Wait how did you know?" She said shocked, "I can smell your sense Tzu" He held her hands.

"It was really great to meet you Kim Taehyung and have this dinner with our daughter in so long" Mrs. Chou shakes his hand as Taehyung bowed down "Great to meet you too", "We'll head off now and hope to see you two once again" She smiles, Tzuyu gives her a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to them before they hopped into their car.

"I got here when you two were talking about Jungkook" Tzuyu said, Tae sighed "I see", "You're a really great person for having to defend someone who did something wrong" She played with his suit, "Everyone is human" He said kissing her on the lips.