~ Part ten ~

Tzuyu's Pov.

I drop my stuff onto my desk before taking my jacket off and hanging it up on my chair, I slide off my ponytail from my hair and flipped it back, I take my laptop out of my case after grabbing a bottle of water from my fridge as my phone rings in my jacket and I take it out, "Hey Sana" I say over the phone "Um Hi Tzuyu, bad news" She replies, "What is it?" I type on my laptop. "Jungkook, his with her again", "Oh yeah they're hanging out, she just came back from her trip", "No Tzuyu, they've been touchy, real touchy", "What do you mean touchy?" I ask and stopped typing "Uh he kissed her cheeks and kept pinching her cheeks, they uhm even shared a drink together" She says lowly as I sat frozen.

I thought he was her friend? What the heck? We-we were fine yesterday, he-he apologized? "Tzu-Tzuyu?" Sana breaks my thoughts "Are you okay?" She asks, I blink and covered my forehead in frustration "Uh Yeah I'm fine", "I had to say something since you two were fine yesterday", "Yeah I thought so too", "I really think you should talk to him again" She sighs, "I'll get there" I hang up. I deeply sigh "What was I thinking? He lied to me" I whisper and shake my head, "How could I be so clueless?" I stand up and grabbed my jacket before leaving my apartment, I than hop into my car and drove to Sana's cafe.

——

Author's Pov.

5:32 pm

Sana's store was about to be closing and Jungkook was the only one still hanging around and the girl left already as Tzuyu finally arrived and parks her car, she enters the store peacefully since she didn't want to make a scene, Sana watches her walk towards him and stayed quiet.
Jungkook finally noticed her presence "Tz-tzuyu what are you doing here?" He stood up from his seat "Why did you lie to me?" She crosses her arms, Jungkook's eyebrows furrow "Wh-what do you mean? Are you okay?" He lets out a small laugh, "You know what I'm talking about Jung? You were being touchy and kissing her cheeks" Tzuyu says. "I-I don't know what you're talking about babe I was here alone for a coffee" He shrugs, Tzuyu scoffs "That's another lie Jung, if you can't handle me anymore why didn't you just tell me?", "Babe I still love you, no one else" He steps closer but Tzuyu stepped back preventing him from getting closer.

She sighs and ran her hands through her hair, she noticed there was a red lipstick on his hand "Explain this" She holds his arms and he looked shocked "Tha-That's no one's" He shakes his head, Tzuyu lets goes "I think we should end this Jungkook, I'm not gonna stay with a cheater who I thought loved me, I gave you a second chance you should've used it wisely" Tzuyu turns around but Jungkook catches her hands "Tzuyu I'm not cheating you know I'd never do that".

Taehyung suddenly appears and holds onto Jungkook's arms "You should let go buddy" He says, Tzuyu was shocked "Who are you? and mind your own business" Jungkook asks, "A friend of hers, now if you please let go of her hands" Taehyung glared at him up and down, Jungkook gulps before letting go, "Stay away from her too" Taehyung says, He follows Tzuyu out, Sana was quite shocked at the scene but didn't say anything.

Taehyung looked at her "Ar-are you okay?" He stutters and clears his throat, she nods "Hm, how did you get here?" She asks, "Well uh as you could see, I was going out for a jog and decided to get a drink but than I saw you in there" He looks down at his clothes, he was wearing a grey sweatpants and a black hoodie since it's a bit cold out. "Look I know it wasn't my business but he looked like he was gonna hurt you and I know he's your boyfriend-" Tzuyu cuts him off "Ex-Boyfriend" She looks down, "Oh, sorry I shouldn-", "No thank you for that, he would've done worse if you didn't step in" She half smiles as I nod, "Alright, again I'm sorry" He says, "It's all fine, I should've seen it coming" She crosses her arms, "Well you should get home, it's getting late, don't worry about him, he didn't deserve you" He says lowly, Tzuyu chuckles a little "Thanks Taehyung, I'll see you around" She rubs his arms before hopping into her car.

Taehyung waved at her and starts to walk to his dorm, he puts on his AirPods and slid his hands into his pockets while looking around, meanwhile a suspicious person behind him was quietly following him, Jungkook. He pushes Tae to the ground but Tae quickly stood up, Tae shoves him to the wall "Wha do-" He realizes it was Jungkook so he lets go, Jungkook had a smirk on his face and punched Tae's face hardly, "Hey!" Tae shouts before Jungkook tries to punch him again, Tae wraps his arms around his waist and pushed him to the wall before he swinging his fist to Jungkook's face, Jungkook slides down to the ground while holding his cheeks where Tae punched him.

"What is wrong with you?" Tae says, "Who do you think you are? Huh?" Jungkook stood up, "Going into people's business and ruining it", Tae scoffs "Me? I ruined it? It was all your fault" Tae taps his chest with his finger "She wouldn't be at home crying and feeling miserable because of you!" Tae shouts, "Don't you know how much you've hurt her?, do you even care about her anymore?" Tae furrows his eyebrows, They're both silent except their heavy breathing, "Go home and think about what you lost" Tae pushes him and walks away as Jungkook stood there, spitting his own blood from Tae's punches.