Know Your Real Friends

At this point of your life, you'll get to know who your real friends are.

How?

We are just human, and we need someone whom we can share what we are going through right now.

You just don't share it to random people.

That's why Step Four is know your real friends.

But somehow, unknowingly, you are filtering who among your friends can you share it with.

Who among your friends' opinion do matters to you.

We share it not for the sole purpose of sharing, but because we are seeking for assurance that we made the right decision.

We are hoping that our friends will tell us we did the right thing.

Tsaka I highly recommend you to consider your friends' opinion kase they see things as is than you.

Ikaw kase, or tayo kase pag nasa isang relationship mostly nagiging blind.

Like example may ginawa yung boyfriend/girlfriend mo sasabihin ng friends mo na ganito ganyan pero you will always look for an excuse to make it look like it's not what they think.

Ikaw pa yung nag-cocover up sa mga ginagawa nila.

Kase blinded ka.

Blinded ka from their actions by their sweet words.

Kase hoping ka sa mga pinagsasabi nila sayo na totoo yun

And another thing is, at this point of your life, your real friends will be revealing themselves to you.

Real friends will bear the pain with you.

Real friends will try to be there with you at all times. (Kung pwede lang 24/7 silang nasa tabi mo dahil ayaw ka nilang mapag-isa. Alam kase nila ang pinagdadaanan mo.)

Real friends will always check on you.

If you are doing fine.

Your current location.

Who you're with.

And will try to lengthen the conversation para aliwin ka.

They will plan something for the weekend to help you move on.

They would want to get crazy with you as long as it would help you forget about your ex.

They have this 'how to forget your B.S. ex program' which is so funny.

They tell you what to do.

They tell you what not to do.

They tell you how to get over your ex.

They are just like experts!

And that's what you really need now.

Your real friends.

They will help you get through this.

Although your friends have different characteristics and personalities, you will figure out who's real by the way they treat you.

And only you can figure this out because we have different friends.

Differences among your friends will not be a problem but rather an advantage to you.

We have different moods, and at different times we have different wants.

Whenever you just want to relax, you can be with your friend who wants to do the same thing.

If you want to party all night then you can hang out with your friends who want to party too!

*ANO ANG ISTORYA KO?*

After break up, mas naging close ako sa friends ko at sa barkada ko.

Naging close ako kase nag-open up ako sa kanila.

Nakita nila yung other side ko na ngayon lang nila nakita.

But of course pinili ko ng mabuti kung sino yung mga karapatdapat kong sabihan ng pinagdadaanan ko.

Hindi naman kase lahat ng close, eh real friends.

At hindi lahat ng hindi gaanong close, eh hindi na real friend.

Yung instinct mo din ang tutulong sayo kung sino ang totoong kaibigan mo.

And based on the bond between your friends, malalaman mo kung sino yung totoo.

Ayun, lagi kong kasama yung barkada ko.

Shinare ko sa kanila yung nangyaring break up.

Since matagal kami nung ex ko, most of my friends knew about him.

Medyo familiar sila sa story namin.

And after sharing to them what happened, they were happy for me.

Kase finally daw, hindi na ako nagbulagbulagan.

Sabi pa nga nila eh, kung hindi ko pa daw hiniwalayan eh patatayuan na daw nila ako ng monumento sa pagiging martyr!

Hahaha.

Mas nagkaroon ako ng time to catch up with my friends.

I had lunch with them.

Minsan dinner lang tapos chikahan for catching ups.

Minsan after ng duty namin as OJT (On-The-Job Trainee) eh magkikita sa Starbucks for some coffee time.

Tambay sa mga Cafe and try ng mga bagong drinks like Milk Tea.

Kumain sa iba't ibang restaurants to feed our appetite.

Bonding lang sa kama habang nanonood ng movie sa laptop.

Tambay sa apartment ng friend ko para makipag chikahan.

Punta ng mall para lang mag window shopping.

I can't imagine na madami pala akong namiss all this time sa college life ko.

For 3 and a half years sa college kase akong puro boyfriend ko lang ang inaatupag at inuuna ko.

I'm so thankful na hindi pa huli ang lahat para ma-experience ko yung mga na-experience ko.

Na it was not too late for me to enjoy my life!