; three

y/n

you continued to eat the food he prepared while he continued on and on with his usuals.

after whatever happened, you felt heat creep up to your cheeks.

you can't believe it.

you were blushing?!?!

for him?!?!

you quickly ate and packed everything neatly before passing it back to him.

"already? that's so quick! our break isn't even over yet!"

"y-yea, i kinda need to go to the toilet." you started to stutter.

gosh y/n get yourself together.

"i'll come with you!" he said excitedly.

your eyes widen at his statement.

"c-come with me?" you asked, confused.

this time, he was flustered.

"n-no, like, i'll follow you there, but you go in while i wait outside." he quickly replied.

a smile crept up your face.

the one infamous for being notorious, is blushing?!?!

"whatever suits you." you casually replied as you walked away.

immediately, a smile aas slapped onto dae won's face. he quickly kept everything and followed you.

jungkook

"jimin hyung, what should i text her?" jungkook asked.

"i don't know? think about it yourself, you're all grown up now, you can do it." jimin replied.

"ahhh but hyung, i'm not confident in such things." he whined.

"why not? anyways, every girl's literally head over heels for you. i'm sure chae eun is too."

"no you don't understand, what if she doesn't want a relationship yet or something?" jungkook replied.

"well then that, i don't know. if she's not ready to be in a relationship then she's not, there's no point forcing anyways."

"i know that. anyways, still, how should i text her?" jungkook asked.

"should i text her like 'hey wanna go for lunch later?' or something? i don't really want to tell her my whole plan just in case she finds me a creep or something."

"yea. just text her that. do what you think is right kook." jimin replied.

"ugh whatever." jungkook replied, a little frustrated with the answers jimin was giving.

he unlocked his phone and went to chae eun's contacts, debating on what he should text her.

chae eun ❤️

hey

are you free after school?

immediately, he locked his phone, afraid of the answer he'll get.

*ding*

chae eun ❤️

heyy!

noo, i'm staying in school
to finish a project with ji won :"(

oh okay :(