COMPLETED (PLEASE READ)

THIS BOOK IS COMPLETED!

this book's finally FR done! i know this book kinda took FOREVER to finish, but it's finally done and i am really really very thankful for everyone who read this book 🥺

i'm also super grateful for the supportive comments left on this book too!

also i know many of you may disagree with the ending, @ how y/n didn't end up with dae won and all that, but i originally wanted to write him as a way mire arrogant and hot-headed person like i've kind of mentioned in beginning, but because i don't really have much time to work on this book, and i really just want to publish more, so i've decided to focus more on y/n and jungkook since this is a jungkook fanfic anyways! :D

all in all, i'm just generally really happy y'all love and support the book this much, even hitting 50K READS. like that's INSANE to me, i used to not even hit 100 so that's really really crazy! 🥺🤍

that aside, i would really like to talk about what's happening in the philippines right now. many of you would have heard of it on other social media, of what is happening to the philippines, and some of y'all maybe even experiencing it.

to my dear dear readers who are from the philippines, please stay safe! this is a difficult time but we're all here for you and are willing to support you!

to my fellow readers who aren't from the philippines, and may not know of what's happening, to sum it all up, the philippines has been ravaged by FOUR typhoons in less than a month, hundreds of thousands have been affected, many have lost their jobs, no food to eat and no clothes to wear.

ANY amount is appreciated, if you're not able to donate, please share the news to friends and family to see if they can help.

ON TWITTER

there have been many fans who sell art, cards etcetc and the profit would be donated. if you're interested, you can check the hashtags #RescuePH , #CagayanNeedsHelp or #PhilippinesNeedsHelp.

there are also several twitter accounts dedicated for international donations.

please check out
@/YACAPhilippines (thread on how to help is pinned)
@/DDrivesPH (thread is quoted as a reply in the pinned tweet.)

remember to donate it to organisations focused on helping the situation now :)!

my heart goes out to EVERYONE suffering from the typhoons, it will be over soon, press on, i love you all very much and i will try my best to help out!

please please please stay safe, 2020 hasn't been kind to us, reminder that we're also in a pandemic, remember to drink lots of water, wash your hands regularly, and always wear a mask!