daewon pt2

CHAE EUN

"don't worry, your prince charming's here to save you."

giving her a wink.

"broke with a broken heart." dae won let out a  chuckle.

not wanting to embarrass herself further, chae eun decided to carefully take her goods,

only to be stopped by a bigger hand holding onto hers.

"think its mine now isn't it, since it was paid with my money." dae won cheekily spoke.

slowly looking up to him, she didn't know what to say.

it was true anyways, that he paid, but she really wanted the ice cream too...

not giving her any time to say or do anything, dae won took the bag out of her hands softly, giving her a cheeky wink to show he 'won', before walking out with a flirty smirk.

desperate times calls for desperate measures, right?

sacrifice this one time for the ice cream, it should be fine!

"hey.." she shyly called out.

not acknowledging her, dae won continued walking out of the store.

"hey!"

stopping in his tracks, it took him about two seconds later to turn on his heels to face her.

"yes? i was just walking out with my ice cream that i paid." giving a sarcastic smile.

"wanna share...? too much ice cream's not good for you."

"ain't that familiar... i can always save it for later!" dae won answered, mimicking her.

getting a little irritated, chae eun rolled her eyes slightly and took a deep breath in and out, expressing her frustration.

"fine..." she mumbled, before walking away, out of the shop.

not knowing chae eun would react like that, dae won felt bad.

she must be in a bad mood. he thought.

out of instinct, he quickly grabbed her arm, dragging her to the tables and seats outside.

"of course we can share, i was just playing... don't get angry please?" dae won said.

"come, sit." he added on.

not wanting to reject him, she decided to take the seat furthest away from where he was planning to sit, before noticing how he was staring at her.

"why'd you sit so far?" he asked, before dragging her chair to right beside him.

"we're sharing the ice cream, remember? i want to eat all flavours, not let you hog onto one."

hearing that somehow made chae eun let out a small chuckle.

dae won took out the ice cream tubs from the plastic bag and placed all three infront of chae eun.

"which are you starting on fir-."

"chocolate." chae eun immediately replied, not letting dae won finish his sentence.

"wow, the enthusiasm. here." he said, taking the chocolate ice cream tub and placing it infront of her.

happy that she got her ice cream, she quickly took of the cover and tore of the sheet of plastic on top, but stop, and looked at dae won.

"we don't have a spoon..." chae eun spoke, unaware she was slightly pouting because of how bad of a mood she was in.

"aw, you're so cute when you're upset." smiling at her, poking her cheek unknowingly.

"guess i'll have to take care of you since you're in a bad mood, wait here, i'll go get them." he quickly stood up from his seat.

coming back in less than a minute or so, he quickly sat down, passing the spoon to her.

"mm thanks." chae eun replied softly.

"what? can't you thank your hero a little louder..." dae won teased.

"THANKS." chae eun spoke loudly, causing people around to turn and stare at the both of them.

finally understanding the situation, dae won burst out laughing.

"that's the funniest thing you've done ever since i know you."

eating her ice cream, chae eun sarcastically laughed.

sitting down right beside her, he rested his chin on his palms, staring at chae eun.

"do you mind?" chae eun spoke.

"do i mind? you mean you? i'm waiting for the spoon twerp..." dae won replied cockily.

realising she was hogging the spoon, she gave dae won the spoon in embarrassment.

"why? thought i had feelings for you?" dae won cheekily teased.

eyes wide opened, chae eun looked at dae won.

"please... i already know i'm not your type."

"and if i do?"

"i would never like you." chae eun replied with a sarcastic smile.

"mmm not like you have many choices do you."

hearing that, chae eun's smile dropped, ready to retaliate back.

"ahh the one who got rejected by y/n's speaking."

dae won let out a chuckle, looking away,

"seems like we're the rejects." dae won jokingly commented.

which earned him a slap on the shoulders.

"excuse me, don't make it sound so pathetic."

shocked, he turned back to chae eun, staring at her, and raised his eyebrows.

"we're sitting here, you with no money, sharing this tub of ice cream."

"hello?! it's not that bad hanging out with me." char eun retaliated.

"mmm yea sure, maybe we'll end up dating too." dae won teased, giving her a wink,

which, somehow made her smile.

END