; six

jungkook

"um, i'd love to....

but i gotta go pay y/n a visit, she didn't come to school today and i have some of her work." jungkook replied, studying chae eun's expressions since he didn't want to upset her.

chae eun looked a lil disappointed, scaring jungkook a little, but she gave a small smile and replied "okay.".

a small sigh of relief left jungkook, and smiled back at chae eun.

"great, let's meet another day, i'll text you." he said and he held both her hands in his, gently stroking them with his thumbs.

he could feel chae eun getting a little shy so he chuckled as he slowly let go of her hands.

"i'll leave now." he smiled at her and went the opposite direction.

y/n

you knew you shouldn't have skipped school, it was a crucial year and you had to keep up with schoolwork.

you only felt comfortable asking jungkook, but since the two of you are currently ignoring each other,

kinda more like him ignoring you but,

you didn't know who to ask.

you stayed in your room the whole day, at a point you stopped crying, and decided to watch some dramas.

did that help? not really, since they were pretty sad too, but you just felt like crying,

and crying,

and crying.

so in a way, it felt pretty good.

it was currently 3:52 in the afternoon, school would've ended already, so with that,

you decided to take a nap.

you put your laptop away and shut your eyes.

ding dong

you opened your eyes immediately.

your parents should be at work, and plus they rarely ever forget their keys so they wouldn't be ringing the doorbell.

you didn't have friends that were close enough to come and visit you at home.

only jungkook, but the both of you were ignoring each other and there was definitely no way he'd come visit you.

dae won? probably, but he's never come over before, you didn't remember telling him your address either, he probably got it through someone else, so you naturally thought it would most likey be him.

unknowingly you felt a little happy knowing it was him. at least you didn't have to fake being happy or anything.

smiling a little to yourself, you got up and walked towards the door, opening it with a small smile.

"how'd you-" you asked before stopping, and realising it wasn't daewon, but rather, jungkook, at the door.

your smile slowly faded, "wait, why are you, here..?" you asked.

"well, um, since you know it's a crucial year and it would be hard for you to catch up if you missed anything, i'm just here to pass you the work we did today." he answered as he hurriedly took out your work from his bag.

your heart melted, you were honestly a little shocked he'd do this for you.

"t-thank you." you replied, reaching your hand out to take the papers in his hand.

there was a slight awkward silence after, not knowing to say bye or to let him in.

you decided to let him in, since it was hard not being able to talk to your best friend.

"wanna come in?" you asked, hoping he'd say yes instead of having to rush of to meet his girlfriend.

he was probably waiting to tell you his relationship with chae eun, not knowing you already saw everything

"i was planning to..."

"great, come in then." you smiled at him genuinely.

he slipped of his shoes and walked in,

the both of you took a seat on the couch, him sitting beside you.

you turned your body so you'd be facing him,

"sooo, um, about the other day." you started.

he looked at you, indicating for you to go on.

"well, i'm sorry for leaving, i just didn't want to interrupt, you know."

"that's okay. i got mad over nothing to be honest... well i do have something to tell you."

you could tell her was beginning to get real excited judging from his facial expressions.

"yea? what is it?"

"me and chae eun and finally together." he quickly let out, being really happy about it.

of course, you faked your smile again. pretending you didn't know, and pretending you were happy about it.

you were happy for him, but just not happy over the fact that the girl wasn't you.

but if she makes her happy, then it's her who'll be with him. there was absolutely nothing you could do anyways.

"that's great jungkook! your hardwork paid off." you jokingly said.

he smile widened looking at your reaction.

"finally, it felt wierd not telling you anything."

you let out a small chuckle at his reaction, how else were you supposed to react anyways?

"oh, why'd you skip school today? you okay?" he asked.

"it's nothing, i wasn't in the mood to go to school i guess. i felt really.... tired." you replied, slowly looking up at him.

not knowing what to do, he just stared at you, whike you looked down at your hands, too shy to look up at him.

"well that's good, come to school tomorrow okay?"

you nodded slowly as he stood up and went for the door.

"bye."

"bye." and you closed the door.

-