𝟏

Your POV

Shiganshina, Year 840

"Hey Armin, where are you going?" You catch up with your blonde friend as you see him walking past you.

"Oh hey (Y/N)! I was just going over to the river. Wanna come along?" He smiled softly as his big,  cerulean eyes shined brightly. His eyes were so radiant, you could get lost in them. Just glancing at them could set you into a trance...

"(Y/N)?"

You realized you'd been staring at him for a while now.

"Uh, sorry! Yeah, of course I'll come along. Let's go!" You could see that he was a little confused, but delighted. Even thought he noticed you were staring at him, he just didn't mention it. He's kind like that.

*****************

On the way to the river, you run into Eren and Mikasa. As you all walk to the river, you feel somebody grab your hand. You gaze down to see that Armin was holding your hand!

"Uh- Armin! What are you doing?" If you weren't blushing before, you sure as heck were now.

"Um- S-sorry!" He didn't realize that he had involuntarily grabbed your hand, immediately letting go.

"No, it's...fine." You grab his hand again, watching his face slowly turn red as he tries to hide his blush with his other hand.

"Ew! Stop it Mikasa!" The moment is broken from the sounds of Eren's screams behind you. Mikasa was trying to grab his hand too.

"But they're doing it!" Mikasa points to you and Armin, making you both feel put on the spot. You let go of each others' hands and rub the backs of your necks in embarrassment.

"Woah! Armin, what were you guys doing?!" Eren smiles as he sees the pair in front of him.

"N-nothing!" You didn't think it was possible, but Armin's face was even more red.

"Ooo, you like (Y/N), don't you!" Eren's face looked giddy as he taunted Armin. "I know you do!"

"N-no I don't!" he screamed. Aw, he looked so cute when he was embarrassed.

"Sureeeee!" Eren smiled childishly and ended the conversation. Armin turned the other way, making a very nervous expression.

*****************

Night had fallen, and you were on your way back home. The stars were out, looking beautifully bright.

As you parted ways with Eren and Mikasa, you walked back home with Armin, inspecting the stars.

"They're beautiful tonight, aren't they?" You pointed at the night sky.

"I couldn't agree more." He smiled at you before looking above him.

"Look! A shooting star! Make a wish!" You point out the moving object up above.

"Um, I wish-" You put your finger on his lips, making him turn red again.

"You can't TELL anybody your wish! It won't come true!" You looked into his eyes.

"O-oh, okay." As you still had your hand on his face, you both found yourself gazing at one another. There you go, getting lost in those eyes of his again.

You could see the reflection of the sky in his eyes. His huge, magnificent, eyes. Heck, what was it about them?

"Uh...sorry." You removed your hand from his soft lips, a small blush creeping onto your face.

He replied with a warm smile, and walked towards his house as he waved goodnight.

"Bye, Armin..."

You were still blushing.