Prologue

(y/n) POV

"Mama?" I said as my mother got dressed, "Honey! You scared Mommy." Mama said as she picked me up, "Are you, excited sweetie? You're going to get a new daddy in a little bit." She said as she picked me up and kissed my cheek, "Now go bother auntie Summer, Mommy has to finish getting ready." She said before I ran off.

"Aww, there's my favorite godson!" Auntie Summer said as she scooped me up and tried to kiss me, I tried desperately to push her away, but despite my efforts, she still managed to kiss my cheek. "Are you excited, sweetie? Your mommy is getting married!" She said, "And you get to spend two weeks with your favorite aunt while your parents are on their honeymoon in Argus." She said happily.

"There's my favorite soon to be step-son!" Tai said, "Are you ready for your mom and me to finally be married?" He asked as he picked me up, I shrugged slightly. "Well, I have a very important job for you. Do you think you can handle it?" He asked I nodded, "Ok well, I need you to keep an eye on these for me." He said as he handed me two small seethrough ring boxes, "I need you to also bring those to me and your mom." He said, "Can you do this for me bud?" He asked I nodded.

The wedding wasn't too long, it was only about forty-five minutes long. Auntie Summer cried during the ceremony and uncle Qrow just acted like he didn't care but every now and then I could see him smiling. During the reception uncle Qrow got really drunk and auntie Summer started yelling at him for trying to get me to drink something. "Alright honey your dad and I are gonna go. Auntie Summer is gonna take you home as soon as she's done cleaning up." Mama said as she kissed my cheek, "Bye honey, I love you." Mama said as she walked away.