Chapter 5

Raven POV

"Seeing (y/n) again makes me wonder how Yang's doing." I said as I opened a portal to Summer. "Summer." I said, "RAVEN! Oh my goodness you scared me!" Summer said, "Raven I'm glad you're here, I want you to meet my daughter Ruby." She said, "Yeah yeah that's nice now wheres Yang?" I asked, "Mommy?" Yang said from behind me, "You wanted to see her." Summer said, "Wipe that smug look off your face." I said, "I don't know what you're talking about." She said smugly as I picked up Yang, "Mommy whos she? Is she a friend of yours?" Yang asked as she pointed at me, "Yang sweetie, that's Raven. She's your birth mother." Summer said, "So I have two mommies? Does this mean I have two daddies too?" Yang asked, "Not unless your father finally came out of the closet." I said, "Really raven you just have to take a jab at me?" Tai said, "Well in her defense you did kiss Qrow that one time." Summer said, "IT  WAS ONE TIME AND I FELL AND IT JUST HAPPENED!" Tai said, "So Raven did you ever find (y/n), or is he..." Summer asked, "He's still alive, he's been living with his new family on Menagerie, I've been checking in on him every now and then." I said, "Oh that's a relief. I was worried about him." She said, "We'll he almost died last night after his sister got kidnapped and held for ransom, but just like me he knew what had to be done." I said, "Raven what did you do?!" Tai asked, "Oh I just killed two kidnappers, but (y/n), oh he killed the third and he would've tried to kill the first if I hadn't stopped her from trying to kill him! I was never more proud than when I saw him with blood on his hands, face, and blade with red eyes to match." I said, "Mommy I'm scared!" Yang said, "Raven that's horrible! Did you ever stop to think about how he felt?!" Tai said, "I did, so I washed the blood off him and comforted him as best as I could, but he's a good liar, he bottled his emotions but then when he got home he begged the woman he calls mother for forgiveness." I said as I set Yang down, "All the pride I felt in him vanished in that one moment of pure weakness." I said coldly.

Kali POV

"Morning Mom." (y/n) said, "Well there's my little hero. Give me a bit and I'll make you a special breakfast." I said, "Why? Did I do something? And why are you calling me a hero when it was you and Dad who saved me and Blake." He said, "Sweetie what are you talking about?" I said, "Yeah I'm sorry about rushing in like that. But at least we all made it out alright and no one died." He said, 'He blocked his memorise of last night! I suppose this is for the best.' I thought, "Well still what you did was very heroic so you deserve to have a hero's breakfast!" I said as I got the ingredients out.

(y/n) POV

"BYE MOM!" I said as I ran out of the house, 'Mom was acting weird?' I thought as I ran.

"TEACHER! I'M SORRY I'M LATE!" I said as I ran into Teacher's dojo, "(y...y/n) what are you doing here? I thought your mom wasn't gonna let you kids out of her sight!" Teacher said, "Mom was acting weird this morning, she called me a hero." I said.

After training for a few hours a thought occurred to me, what if I converted energy into its most raw forms. "OK! The rawest form of energy is heat! so I'll try to make fire!" I said as I focused my energy into my hand and tried to turn that energy into fire, suddenly a small flame formed above the palm of my hand, "I did it! Now I'll make it bigger!" I said as I focused more energy into the flame.

Siena POV

I was cleaning my Cerberus Whip when there was a huge explosion out in the training yard, "(Y/N)!" I said as I ran outside, "TEACHER HELP I'M ON FIRE!" (y/n) shouted as he frantically ran around trying to put out the flames, I quickly helped him put out the flames. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I asked, "I figured out my semblance...and that fire is hot." He said, "Really?!" I said, "Yeah I think I burned off my eyebrows." He said, "No you definitely did, but I wanna see you use your semblance!" I said, "Ok!" He said as he turned away from me and held up two fingers before he blew between them shooting flames outward, from where I was standing he looked less human and more like a dragon. "Well looks like we were all wrong about you (y/n). You're not human, you're a dragon in human skin." I said.