Chapter 7

Blake POV

It's been five years since my brother left to look for his birth mother, I guess I took a page out of his book and I left to become a huntress. "TWO BOWLS OF RAMIN! AND MAKE THOSE WITH EXTRA FISH!" a man with a familiar voice said, I looked over at him and found my brother slurping up noodles, "Oh hey Blake, when did you go and grow up?" He said, "Wait Blake?" He said, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" We said in shock, "ME?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR YOUR MOTHER!" I said, "I was, but some weird guy told me he was my uncle and then he knocked me out and I woke up enrolled here. He smelled like a bar." He said as I sat down next to him. "You look a lot stronger, "And you've become a lovely young woman." He said, "Hey don't go flirting with me, you're still my big brother." I said as I punched his arm, "Dinner's on me tonight." He said, suddenly a boy dumped his food over his head, "You're right. Dinner is on you!" the boy laughed, "Now now now, what's a cutie like you doing with a loser like him? Why don't you come with me and I'll show you a real good time." He said, suddenly (y/n) grabbed him by the throat, "You can mess with me all you want. Beat me, insult me, I don't care! But if you or anyone EVER messes with my sister it'll be a death sentence!" (y/n) said as his eyes turned red, "I'd like to see you try freak." the boy said, "You're on. I'll kick your ass when and where ever." (y/n) said, "Junior's club, tomorrow night, be there." the boy said as (y/n) let him go. "(y/n) you don't have to do this." I said, "Yes I do." (y/n) said as we left.

(y/n) POV

The next night Blake and I went to Junior's club, "So you showed up. Well, I suppose as a reward for being so utterly stupid. The name of the man who's about to kill you is Uther Pendragon." Uther said as he leaned against the wall.

" Uther said as he leaned against the wall

"Let's go in back. For this fight, I'll be using my brother's sword." He said as he picked up a sword.

" He said as he picked up a sword

"What's its name." I said, "Does it matter?" Uther asked, "Yes it does." I said, "My brother calls it Excalibur." He said, "Now let's head around back to the second club area." He said.

"You know (y/n) after I kill you I think me and my buddies here are gonna have some fun with that sister of yours. I'LL TURN HER INTO MY PERSONAL BI-" Uther began to say before I kicked him in the face, "You talk too much." I said, "YOU'RE DEAD!" He said angrily as he rushed at me.

Blake POV

Uther slashed repeatedly at (y/n), but my brother effortlessly dodged each strike. But he looked bored like there was no threat in front of him. 'He hasn't engaged his aura yet.' I thought.

(y/n) POV

"It's time to stop playing around." I said as I threw a shuriken into the air, it exploded sending needles flying hitting all of Uther's goons, "Now for you." I said as I drew my dragon sword, "NOW DRAGON FIRE!" I said as I blew through the pommel of my sword, "WHAT!" Uther said, "You see Uther, I've been holding back, all this time I've been thinking about what you said bout my sister." I said as I sheathed my sword, "And I decided that a quick death is too good for you." I said as my eyes turned red, I infused energy into my palm and slammed it into his chest sending him flying through the wall. "Now come fight me!" I said as I rushed at him as lightning formed around my fists, I punched at him intentionally missing leaving small cuts from the lightning, "YOU'RE DONE!" I shouted as I axe kicked him in the head, "P...PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!" Uther cried in fear, "You're pathetic. You're not worth the time or effort it would take to kill you." I said as I walked away, "Come on Blake let's go. We have a long day ahead of us." I said, suddenly Excalibur transformed into a gun, "IF I CAN'T KILL YOU THEN I'LL KILL YOUR SISTER!" He said as he shot at Blake, I quickly jumped in front of her and took the bullet for her and as I fell I threw a kunai at Uther hitting him in the center of his forehead killing him instantly, "A quick death was too good for you." I said weakly, "Oh hey sis!" A girl said from outside, "Blake." I said, "Yes (y/n)?!" Blake said, "Get me to a hospital, I think I'm dying." I said as I passed out.