Chapter 10

(y/n) POV

"OH Blakey!" I said as I entered my sister's combat class, "(y/n)! What are you doing here?!" Blake asked, "I'm here with my team to embarrass my baby sister." I said, "Oh and I went on an Ashes date with my teacher." I said as Terra walked into the room, "YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!" Terra said embarrassedly, "Oh I told everyone." I said as she threw a dagger at me, "Terra." I said, "Next time you try to kill me, try using something that's not metal. Magnetism is a byproduct of electricity." I said as I grabbed the dagger that was hovering inches away from my head, "You're not human." Blake said, "Blakey that's been established already." I said, "(y/n)." Lexy said, "Yes Lexy." I said, "I knew you had a sister..." She said, "BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY SHE WAS HOT!" Lexy and Arthur said, "Hi I'm Arthur, it's a pleasure to meet you, miss." Arthur said as he held Blake's hand, "Blake?" Blake said, "Ah such a lovely name for a lovely woman." He said before Lexy pushed past him and grabbed Blake's hand, "I know we just met, but I think we could have an amazing time together if you'll just let me..." Lexy began to say before I punched the back of her head, "Down girl, you're putting my sister's chastity in danger." I said, "That only makes me want her more~" She said, "I said down!" I said as I punched her again.

"Now class today we will be having a sparring match with students from Professor Pheonix's class." Professor Goodwitch said, "My team will take on team RWBY." I said, "Very well." She said.

"Now guys work together. This is my sister's team, after all, so they'll probably have a bunch of combos." I said as the match started, "BUMBLEBEE!" Ruby shouted and before I knew what was happening my entire team was fighting on their own and then knocked out of the ring. "Or do the exact opposite of what I just said and leave this to me." I said as I looked at Ruby, "You stay there, I'm saving you for last." I said, "DON'T TALK TO MY SISTER LIKE THAT!" Yang shouted as she tried to punch me, but I dodged and kicked her back before I drew my dagger, I squeezed the grip detaching the blade into a bola that I threw at Yang's hands pinning her to a wall, "We're screwed." Blake said, "Nonsense! He's all alone!" Weiss said as she lunged at me and used her semblance to try to attack me from all around me, but I dodged and grabbed her arm, and threw her out of the ring. "That makes two." I said, "I'LL BEAT YOU!" Blake said as she slashed at me, but I blocked with my kunai, "Really Blakey? You should know better!" I said as I stabbed her clone and kicked her to the edge of the arena, "Ha! I won't be that easy to eliminate!" She said as a Kunai landed at her feet and a smokescreen formed before I threw several shuriken around her one of which hit her bow, "I'll just step out and..." She began to say, "Oh Blakey. You know it's not that simple." I said as I threw more shuriken at her pinning her to the floor outside the ring, "And that's three. You're up red." I said, "BANZAI!" Ruby shouted as she slashed at me, "Sloppy." I said as I dodged, she slashed at me repeatedly and I dodged every slash. "Let me teach you what a real leader does." I said as I stopped her scythe with nothing but my magnetism, "A real leader is always striving to be better!"  I said as I punched her, "A real leader never misses an opportunity to better their team!" I said as I kicked her and caught her with her scythe. "ENOUGH!" Ruby said angrily as she slashed at me, "And a real leader is always able to defend their team. No matter what!" I said as I jumped over the scythe and wrapped my legs around her head and threw her out of the ring. "Any questions?" I said, "No sir." Ruby said, "Good." I said as I helped her up, "You're not human." Everyone in the class said, "I know." I said.