Chapter 3 Oh NO

Help!!!! SAVE US PLEASE!!!!! Is all that is being said as a woman and child are being held at gunpoint but at rocket speeds THE ARCHANGEL APPEARS AND KNOCKS DOWN THE CRIMINAL AND HANDS HIM OVER TO THE POLICE

MAGIC MIRACLE MAN AND COSMIC KING ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF SAVING PEOPLE AND A RAINFOREST FROM FIRES. WHILE ALL OF THIS IS GOING ON ANDROID 5 HAS COME UP WITH CURES FOR DISEASES AND IS PLANNING TO US HIS INTELLECT TO CHANGE THE WORLD.

MIMI AND ZERO SEEM TO HAVE THERE HANDS FULL WITH THE ELDERLY AND SICK. BIG DEAD IS HELPING PEOPLE OUT OF A EARTHQUAKE DISASTER AND LORD GRAVITY IS THERE TO HELP. 

" YES, YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS THE SUPERHERO AGE IS HERE THE STRIKE FORCE SAVE THE DAY, AGAIN AND AGAIN, HELPING PEOPLE FROM BIG THINGS LIKE NATURAL DISASTERS TO SMALL STUFF LIKE TALKING TO THE KIDS IN HOSPITALS AND EVEN TALKING PEOPLE OUT OF SUICIDE AND SAVING PLENTY OF LIVES  I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS BUT THESE HEROES SEEM TO BE WORTHWHILE", News reporters all over the world are saying. The world seems to love these new heroes they are doing an even better job then most expected 

Some members STRIKE FORCE are hanging out in the mall and just talking about stuff since they already saved enough lives today. "WOW, This really is great, CREATION! CHEESEBURGER", Camron says making and eating the cheeseburger. "I know right we are actually making a difference a change in the world," Andre said. "I was talking about the burger but yeah I'm glad we are helping out as well", Camron replied while eating.  "We fixed climate change we brought down crime and we even gave food to other starving nations and with Edward's brain I'm sure we can do more like fix the economy or some shit and with Camron, no animal will go extinct endless possibilities," Luis said. "We are really making the world a better place plus everyone love us", Luis said.

 "Not everyone", Edward replies just sitting down. "I know what you mean I found some random guy trying to attack me", Andre said. "SAME", Everyone said. They all realized that someone is now after them. "I knew we shouldn't have gone public", Edward said. "SHUT UP and just let those people die hell no losing some privacy won't kill us besides were strong enough to stop anything", Camron says to the group. "Easy for you to say anyway I doubt laying low is an option but be on your guard you never know their next move", Edward says. "Relax it's okay I mean I don't know what will happen but I'm sure it will be just fine", Tamia says. "Okay now I'm worried", Camron and Matthew said.

   As the day seems to come to a close and everyone goes home an event like no other is about to be unleashed to the world at large. 

"Is it time Dr.kex", General Strong asked. "Yes it is I just got word from the president Now, unfortunately, Dynasty was defeated completely but what he got was so valuable now we put it in this little moment by morning they will be RUINED.," Dr.kex says. 

"The People of the world I have news and announcement to make about our heroes THE STRIKE FORCE THEY AREN'T SO GET THEY ARE ACTUALLY HURTING US MORE THAN HELPING US THEY ARE RUTHLESS AND DANGEROUS JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO POOR JEFF (SHOWS DYNASTY) THIS POOR CITIZEN WAS A VICTIM OF NOT A HAPPY ACCIDENT BUT AN ATTACK MULTIPLE ATTACKS (SHOWS VIDEO HEAVILY EDITED TO SHOW THE STRIKE FORCE MEMBERS FIGHTING DYNASTY BUT MAKING US LOOK LIKE THE BAD GUYS) YOU SEE MY PEOPLE THERE MONSTERS THEY JUST WANT TO GAIN YOUR TRUST TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO IMAGINE IF THAT WAS YOUR KID NOW ONTO THE MATTER AT HAND I AM PUTTING BOUNTIES ON THESE CRIMINALS CAPTURED ALIVE. 

COSMICKING-CAMRON. $1,000,000,000(Powers: Creation, Bio-mass control and Energy).

ARCHANGEL-ANDRE. $999,000,000(Powers: super speed, Dimiesnional vision and archangel physiology).  

MAGICAL- MATTHEW. $998,000,000(Powers: Magic form - magic types all schools)

ANDRIOD-EDWARD. $800,000,000(Powers: Molecular manipulation, limited time stop and Superintelligence).   

IMMORTAL-GARRETT. $700,000,000 (Powers: Immortality super strength and Muscle usage control). 

PSYCHIC-LUIS. $500,000,000(Powers: Telekinesis, limited personal future sight and limited teleportation). 

GRAVITY-URIEL. $300,000,000(Powers: gravity manipulation). 

BENDER MIMI-TAMIA. $100,000,000(Powers: Water control invisibility and flight).   

These are who you need to bring to custody they are very dangerous and very strong there will be a folder for you all to see where is it they live and hang out and some more information to find them they aren't super evil so I want them alive any way I as in your president wish you luck and have a great day and God Bless America. Message ends.  

The message was sent EVERYWHERE On Instagram on Facebook or Twitter on every social media and platform and even on the local news and on youtube and twitch EVERYONE WILL KNOW AND EVERYONE WILL SEE.

"Excellent now for my next step in my plan I shall use Project Next to truly get them", Dr.kex says. 

The world now knows the heroes identities fully full names ages appearance where they live everything. Shockwaves are felt around the world Change is coming

The next day 

"CAMRON", Camron'mom screams after learning the news of Camron being a secret superhero. Camron tries to explain himself but it's too late now there are tons of people surrounding the house he lives in

"So it's true Camron you are the one called Cosmicking I can't believe it", Man said with a crowd of people trying to get a closer look at the hero. Camron really doesn't know how to react so his mom tells everyone to leave. Camron calls his friends who all agree there is a problem. So Camron came up with a great idea. The Strike force is now moving away from there homes and meeting up with each other. 

"Okay man what's going on why are we in the middle of nowhere", Andre ask Camron. "It's simple so you know how we are probably being hunted again and our lives can't go back to normal", Camron says. "Yeah what's your point though", Matthew says. Camron smiles and shows off a small brown wooden cabin. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME A CABIN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE WE BASICALLY CAN'T GO BACK HOME AND WE LOST ALL PRIVACY AND YOU THINK WE CAN HIDE IN A CABIN", Uriel says. Camron opens the door and everyone is stunned. "This is no normal cabin it's a base. Its got rooms for all of us individually a kitchen multiple bathrooms a living room basement treasury a prison and training room and so much more," Camron says excitedly. "NICE", Luis said. "What about defences", Edward ask. "High tech I used some of your plans and some from DC and Marvel bases trust me we are fine even a force field and code to get in the base," Camron says. "Impressive but there is 1 problem IT'S TOO IN THE OPEN I KNOW WE ARE IN THE  WOODS but come on I am certain people will be able to find us easily," Uriel said. "Oh I am sure we are fine", Camron said. 

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST STRIKE FORCE COME OUT AND PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEADS OR ELSE WE ARE GONNA HAVE TO USE DEADLY FORCE", General Strong says with a small military force outside of Cabin Base. "WHY WON'T YOU PEOPLE JUST LEAVE US ALONE", Tamia screams. "BECAUSE YOU ARE A THREAT TO THE WORLD PEOPLE AS POWERFUL AS YOU ALL CAN'T JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT NOW ARE YOU ALL GONNA COME QUIETLY OR ARE WE GONNA HAVE TO DO THIS THE HARD WAY ", General Strong said. "I REFUSE TO SURRENDER IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS FUCK OFF", Camron screamed at the man. "okay", General Strong replied while showing the families of each member captured. "That's right we have all your families all your moms and dads sisters and brothers another hour and we probably could have gotten the whole tree WE WILL GIVE YOU 1 HOUR TO DECIDE TO COME WITH US AND THEY GO FREE OR WE TAKE THEM AS LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER", General Strong says. 

The members look at each other and try to decide how things are going to proceed from here. "Guys before you make any moves I am certain we can take them out no problem", Camron says. "I know we can but by then our families will be killed and even if we save our families we will be public enemy number one and the whole world will believe we are monsters we need to really think about this individually Who will stay and who will go?" Edward says. The Strike Force are in a very tough spot give up being heroes for whatever the government desires or stay heroes even though there loved ones are in danger. They all sat there and thought about 1 thing how this all came to be.