Chapter 32 The Assault

In our own Universe, the heroes could not believe just what the Bad End Friends are. "Ok so there evil fucked up versions of us I have learned nothing new", Matthew said. "Yeah accept it's very clear that they were all brought together by a force or role or calling something and I don't like it", Edward said. "So your not worried about the Bad End Friends?", Tamia asked. "Yes I am but the fact that there might be more at play is something that I just can't shake", Edward said. "Oh Stop it really won't matter at all in my eyes right now we need to defeat the Bad End friends so far we know their powers and we know why are here and we know that we aren't the first ones so let's be the last and finish them", Camron says proudly standing getting ready for a fight. 

The group agrees that the problem right now is the bad end friends and get ready for an assault on them. The Bad End Friends, however, are just relaxing at the moment juggling skulls at a temporary base underground. 

AS THE HEROES FLEW TO THE BAD END FRIENDS THEY NOTICE SOME FOUL IN THE AIR IGNORING IT FOR NOW. BOOOOOMMM STORMING INTO THE ROOM. "About time they showed up let's make this quick", Android -5 said. "Fine EVERYONE CHARGE," Camron said as the 2 groups Charged into each at full speed ALL OF THEM WERE FIGHTING THROWING ENERGY AND PUNCHES AT EACH OTHER IN THE CHAOS OF THE FIGHTS Android -5 already expected this and created portals for each version of the heroes. Each Bad end friend went into the portal with each version of the heroes going in after there counterpart. "Perfect", Each Bad End friend said.

First in a Universe of Candy and sweets and goodies. Luis and MadZero landed here. They immediately start fighting each other there psychic powers were evenly matched at first but MadZero PUSHED LUIS BACKWARDS INTO A SEA OF MILK. "His power was pushed to the absolute extreme I need to be careful", Luis said giving himself a barrier protecting himself from the sea of milk. LUIS CHARGED BACK AT MADZERO ATTACKING HIM FURIOUSLY "PSYWAVES"  Luis screamed. As the attacks MADZERO THROWING A STORM OF CAKES AND ICE CREAM AT MADZERO. IT WAS BLOWN AWAY LUIS LANDED ON HIS FEET ON THE GROUND. "It's boring so guess what", MadZero said. "NO WAY", Luis said seeing a vision in the future. "YEP INTRODUCING  TO YOU MY FRIENDS", MadZero said showing his collection all his friends and family as murderous puppets. "I SAW IT COMING AND IT STILL SHOCKED ME", Luis said. "It's ok they are very friendly," MadZero said LAUNCHING HIS PUPPETS MADE FROM THE CORPSES OF HIS DEAD FRIENDS AND FAMILY.  LUIS TRIED REACTED TO ALL THERE MOVEMENTS AND ATTACKS BUT THERE WERE TOO MANY LUIS WAS EVENTUALLY FULLY SWARMED BY THEM EACH PUPPET WITH IT'S OWN BLADES POISON AND EVEN EXPLOSIVES. LUIS WAS REPEATEDLY BLASTED BACKWARDS. LUIS LANDING ON A BED OF CRACKERS HAD AN IDEA. LUIS QUICKLY USING HIS POWERS TO MAKE A SUIT OF SWEETS AND DESSERTS. MADZERO'S PUPPETS ATTACKED LIKE AN ANGRY GROUP OF HORNETS AND MOSQUITOS BUT LUIS'S ARMOR WAS ENHANCED DUE TO HIS PSYCHIC POWER MAKING IT STRONGER THAN SOME DECAYING CORPSES. MADZERO WAS GETTING A LITTLE INPATIENT AND DECIDED TO ENHANCE HIS CORPSE PUPPET FRIENDS MAKING THEM HIT HARD ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY BREAK THE ARMOR SLASHING BEATING AND PUSHING LUIS BACK AGAIN. LUIS TRIED KEEPING HIS BODY TOGETHER. Luis was praying it wouldn't come to this but he had little choice he thought about his the corpses of his family and friends being used as puppets. THIS PUSHED LUIS JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM GO PSYCHO" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH", PSYCHO LUIS SCREAMED ATTACKING MADZERO DESTROYING THE PUPPETS IN THE PROCESS. MADZERO COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS LUIS WAS PUSHING HIS BODY LIKE A TOOL. LUIS WAS TRYING TO AVOID DESTROYING THE CORPSES OF HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY BUT COULDN'T AFFORD TO HOLD BACK ANYMORE NOW MADZERO WAS IN A BAD POSITION. MADZERO SCREAMED "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" LOSING HIS PUPPETS AND LUIS EVEN PUNCHED MADZERO ENOUGH TO ROCK HIS ALREADY FUCKED UP BRAIN THE WEIGHT OF LUIS'S POWER ACTUALLY AFFECTED THE GRAVITY AROUND THEM MAKING IT HEAVIER TO MADZERO. MADZERO WAS PUSHING HIS OWN POWER TO SHOW HE CAN HANDLE IT HAVING DEFEATED VERSIONS OF LUIS BEFORE. MADZERO TRIED RIPPING LUIS'S LIMBS APART BBUT COULDN'T LUIS WAS HOLDING HIMSELF TOGETHER WITH HIS OWN POWER. LUIS TELEPORTED BEHIND MADZERO CONTROLLING HIM TO LOOK IN THE SKY TO SEE A METEOR THAT HE DREW IN CLOSER WITH HIS POWER IS GOING TO HIT THEM. THEN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM THE METEOR CAUSED DAMAGE TO HALF THE PLANET BUT MADZERO AND LUIS PROTECTED THEMSELVES WITH SHIELDS. "SEE you couldn't kill me with that thing", MadZero said. PSYCHO LUIS WITH BLOODY NOSE IMMEDIATELY PROVED HE WAS NOT DONE AS SHOWN BY HIM USING HIS PSYCHIC POWERS TO CONTROL THE PLANET THAT THEY WERE ON. MADZERO COULDN'T BELIEVE IT THE PLANET GRABBED MADZERO. LUIS HAD 1 MORE THING TO DO BUT BEFORE THAT MADZERO BEGAN TO CONTROL THE PLANET AS WELL GRABBING AND SQUEEZING LUIS. BUT LUIS WAS TO FOCUS TO CARE LUIS WENT AND SHOWED ILLUSIONS TO MADZERO. "DAMN IT I SAW IT COMING AND HE STILL GOT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", MADZERO SCREAMED. MadZero knew the outcome of the fight with his future sight long before Luis but couldn't stop it. Luis had put MADZERO INTO A LOOP OVER AND OVER AGAIN OF SEEING WHAT HE COULDN'T BELIEVE HIM LIVING 1000 YEARS ALONE KILLING HIS FRIENDS THEN BEING ALONE AGAIN AND AGAIN."NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ", MADZERO SCREAMED AS HIS MIND PUT HIM TO SLEEP BEFORE HE BLEW HIMSELF UP. MADZERO COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE AND BLOW HIMSELF UP LUIS WAS PROTECTED BUT MADZERO IS DEAD. Psycho Luis makes one last teleport to his world once he is back him he passes out after using way too much of his powers hurting his brain. 

Next in a Universe of no water or oxygen no life. Tamia and Minks fell into the Universe wrestling. The Universe was hostile to them but their orbs kept them alive to continue to fight. Tamia, however, could only look at Minks a troll looking thing they messed with her brain now her orb is the only thing keeping her alive and moving. Tamia went invisible and strangled her to death knowing that Minks lived a horrible life and it had to end but as Tamia choked out Minks. She could have worn Minks said why .... y .... y  .... Y", Minks said dying finally at peace. However, Tamia still wept for her even tears falling from her face and onto Minks. At that moment the orb inside of Minks turned Minks to water. The water orb from inside of Minks quickly became hostile all the negative emotion in Minks breathe a hateful monster. TAMIA DID NOT FIGHT IT. Tamia went up to it and calmed it down. Mink's orb quickly went into Tamia. Then Tamia's orb and Mink's orb fused into one. It was beautiful seeing it push Tamia's power even further. Tamia got up made a water portal and went back home normally she wouldn't be able to do this but the new level of power she was pushed to make it possible. After she returned home Tamia saw Luis unconscious and hurt and went to start healing him. 

In a Universe hit with THE BIG RIP. The tears and open holes in it. Each hole can come from anywhere anyplace anytime. Garrett and Undead are found here from one of the holes. "You know I was hoping that I would be able to wipe out your Earth and the one we would end up at apparently I was wrong this world is as dead as it comes but these holes could lead to worlds that do have the souls I need", Undead said. "Listen just tell me since your gonna kill me and all why do all of this there has to be more than soul collecting", Garrett asked. "I honestly don't care about what you know after killing tons of myself I find telling you is pointless but in short there are things in the Multiverse hidden away for a reason. It's best we don't play with those hidden things. We know those things and here we are but enough talk it won't change anything this is inevitable.", Undead said calmly as he takes out his death scythe and goes in for the attack. GARRETT KNOWS BLOCKING WOULD BE DANGERS SO HE JUMPS UP AS HIGH AS HE CAN AND TRIES TO AVOID UNDEAD AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. GARRETT PUNCHED UNDEAD BACKWARDS BUT EVEN WITH HIS STRENGTH. THERE IS LITTLE HE CAN DO AGAINST AN IMMORTAL BEING. GARRETT HOWEVER KNEW ONE HIT FROM DEATH SCYTHE WOULD MEAN GAME OVER. SO GARRETT HAD TO GET CREATIVE WITH THIS HE NOTICED THIS UNIVERSE WAS RIPPING APART. Garrett noticed that if he can't kill Undead in the traditional way then he was to do it in a more unusual way. GARRETT WITH HIS STRONG LEGS JUMPED UP ONE MORE TIME FINALLY GETTING LUCKY. RIP TEAR. "What on Earth have you done", Undead said surprised. Garrett's hand was strange. "You will see this will be the end of you this universe is filled rips in the time-space continuum. In this Universe, those rips appear at random but I got lucky my hand fused with it", Garrett said CHARGING AT UNDEAD WHO GOT HIS DEATH SCYTHE READY. CLASH!!!!!! GARRETT WAS HANDLE TO USE HIS OTHER HAND TO CATCH UNDEAD'S ARM HOLDING THE SCYTHE AND USING HIS OTHER HAND TO PIERCE THROUGH UNDEAD'S BODY. UNDEAD'S BODY BEGAN TO TURN AND RIP APART HE WAS BEING RIPPED APART ON A SCIENTIFIC LEVEL. "DAMN IT I WILL BE SCATTERED ACROSS THE MULTIVERSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", Undead screamed finally disappearing. Before that Universe was destroyed. Garrett grabbed death scythe and ripped a hole to his own Universe now with a hand that can control the rips tears. Once Garrett got back he was exhausted but was more focused on keeping his hand in control Tamia made a bubble around it.