Chapter 76 Friends and Ideas

The next day that same child was bullied at school but it was alright to him because now comes his favorite part of the day. "HEY, Thomas", Child said waving at his friend. "HEY, Oliver I am so happy I got to see you again", Thomas said. "Yeah let's play!", Oliver said as Thomas smiled the 2 raced off. A passing nurse saw this "He is here again", Nurse said. "I forgot you're pretty new those 2 have been best friends for years now meeting in kidnergradtion Thomas got really sick and is nowhere for treatment but his friend visits every day after school and even better news Thomas is even making good progress with his treatment and everything.", Doctor said. "Well that is good maybe the 2 can see each other at school again", Nurse said. 

Thomas and Oliver ran around and had tons of fun trying not to disturb the other patients. They eventually went to tv and started watching some shows even seeing a few special events 1 of them being Andre racing the fastest athletes on Earth winning extremely easy. Usain bolt was a good sport about it. The second event was seeing Camron use his bio powers to beat up pro fighters. Camron encouraged the fighters to continue. The kids were impressed but wanted to watch something else They saw Izy and Edward taking down a monster battering among themselves while they do it like in-fighting. The kids mimicked them thinking it was funny. They changed the channel to cartoons. "HEY I saw this one", Oliver said excitedly. "Really when and is it any good", Thomas asked. Oliver touched his head remembering the night. Thomas saw this. "The night when your parents did that got it hey I got an idea let's make our own cartoon", Thomas said. "That's a great idea I was thinking about it last night. As for this It's ok we can get ideas from this show.", Oliver said. They get out pencils and notebooks and get to the drawing they were having a great time trying to figure out what it was gonna look like do and even the name.

Tamia was helping a cancer patient at the time and only for a split second saw the 2 happy kids playing it was almost magical. The kids were drawing a character that looks like it came straight out of a black and white old cartoon it had big black eyes with red round pupil, and a cute little black nose his body was short and childlike completely black ink in color. notable features is his wide scary sharp teeth smile(like sir pentious in hazbin hotel or Shinra from fire force). He had white gloves similar to mickey mouse and his shoes were white(like cuphead shoes but white) and wears a white bowtie and pointy ears and a cute little cute top hat. "IT'S DONE! I present to you all BOOP THE TOON!", Oliver and Thomas screamed out. Everyone took no notice and just kept walking past them.  "Yes finally we did it", Thomas said. "Yes I know but we only made one for a show shouldn't there be more?", Oliver said. "True we will finish up tomorrow I need to do some treatment and be careful at home", Thomas said. "Ok I will take the drawing and I know your parents don't show up often but I will always show up", Oliver said hugging his friend. The 2 best friends said goodbye for today. Thomas went to get his treatment and Oliver went home. 

At Oliver house. Oliver was determined to keep the picture hidden as he tried to sneak into the house. He went into his room and locked the door. Lucky for him his parents were out that night. The next day has arrived. "Hey Brat come straight home today remember you are grounded", Child's father. Oliver was a bit nervous but was ok the next day they will continue. The next day went as normal so far it was a good day until he got to the hospital. Oliver was looking around and couldn't find Thomas until the doctor came in. "I am sorry Oliver it happened so suddenly Thomas had died quickly out of nowhere", Doctor said. Oliver stood there as they took him away with his drawing in hand there was nothing he could do but go home sad and alone.  Once he got home he had to ask his parents a question. "I want to go visits gravesite the doctors told me where it will be", Oliver said. "HELL NO you are GROUNDED", Child's father said hitting him on the head. Oliver just walked away later that night he just went into his room bleeding wishing for his only friend back. He went to sleep holding the picture tight.

Next morning the child got a big surprise. "BOOP?!", Oliver said looking at the 2d image of Boop the toon. "I don't know how your alive but come on we need to go find Thomas's grave. The kid and toon got up and quickly ran out the door before the parents could do anything. First stop was the hospital. Oliver hid toon while walking in and looking for Thomas papers. While trying to look for it. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO BE IN HERE", Tamia said looking in. "YEAH AND YOU WAS SUPPOSE TO SAVE THOMAS BUT YOU DIDN'T", Oliver said Toon popped up behind him. "KID WATCH OUT WATER BULLET", Tamia said launching an attack at toon. "NOOOOOOO BOOP THE TOON WAS MY ONLY FRIEND LEFT", Oliver said running away holding the toon in his arms. "It's gonna be ok it's gonna be ok I will make this right", Oliver said over and over at Thomas's grave. "It's time toon", Oliver said SLAMMING HIS HEAD INTO THOMAS GRAVE OVER AND OVER AGAIN KILLING HIMSELF AS A DROP OF BLOOD FELL ONTO TOON. Tamia soon got there not realizing what was going on until. BOOM!!!! A 2d figure rises up and envelopes the child. TAMIA RUSHED IN BUT BY THEN IT WAS TOO LATE. "What the hell", Tamia said looking at a 2d-3d Boop the toon. "BOOOOP BO BOBO", Boop said creating a bat and KNOCKING Tamia out of the graveyard. TAMIA LANDED INTO THE GROUND. "I am sorry kid we can't save everyone I meant to tell you that Alright let's do this you skimp boop toon bitch", Tamia.