Chapter 1: Mokuton

Naruto Uzumaki, who is around four years old is getting chased by a mob of villagers. They chase him into the forests surrounding Konoha. When Naruto feels like he is far enough away, he curls up into a ball, and touches the ground. Naruto then feels the ground rumbling, as wood emerges from the ground, forming an interlocking dome around him.

Naruto then uncurls, and sees the wooden dome around him. He then decides to call the technique: Wood Release: Wooden Locking Dome. He hears the pounding from the mob on the other side of the dome. The blonde then hears groans, and moans from the mob.

Naruto then hears a voice. The voice says, "Naru-chan, it's me, your Jiji. Can you dispel this jutsu?"

Naruto yells, "Jiji, I do... Don't know." The Uzumaki then falls unconscious, and the locking dome falls back into the ground.

Jiji, or more commonly known as the Sandaime Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi runs towards the young boy, picking him up, and rushes him towards the hospital.

Hiruzen Sarutobi is a short man. He wears the official uniform of the Hokage: the customary hat and haori with a red, full-length kimono that is tied using a white sash. The Sandaime has white hair, and a goatee, with lines coming down from his eyes.

Hiruzen is known by two names: The Professor, and Shinobi no Kami. He taught the Legendary Sannin, and was taught by the Nidaime, Tobirama Senju. He is also a firm believer in the Will of Fire, which holds that all the people of Konoha are a family and that the Hokage is chiefly responsible for that family's well-being.

Naruto then wakes up a couple hours later. He looks around to see the Sandaime, and an ANBU. The ANBU wears a black, sleeveless jumper under a grey flack jacket with strapped-up shinobi sandals, arm-length gloves with guards over them. He carried a sword strapped to his back, and wore a mask that resembles a cat's face covered in green, and red intricate markings, and the Anbu tattoo on his left shoulder.

The Sandaime says, "Cat this is Naruto Uzumaki. You will be training him in Mokuton. A couple hours ago, he created a wooden dome out of fear that he was going to be beaten if he was caught by a mob."

Naruto asks, "Jiji, where am I?"

The Sandaime answers, "It's good that you are awake, Naru-chan. Right now, you are at the hospital. Anyway, this ANBU is named Cat. You both have a Kekkei Genkai called Mokuton (Wood Release). So I decided that he should train you in how to use it. The training will start tomorrow morning, okay? So don't be late."

Naruto gets excited, and yells, "Okay, Jiji. With this Mokuton I'll be Hokage in no time."

The Sandaime says, "I'm sure you'll be an amazing Hokage, but I can't give you my hat just yet, Naru-chan. Anyway, Cat when you meet with Naruto in the morning, I want you to remove your mask, and tell him your name. For now, Cat, you are dismissed!"

Cat just says, "Hai, Hokage-sama." The ANBU just shunshins away.

Hiruzen then asks, "So, Naruto, do you want some ramen from Ichiraku's?"

Naruto jumps into the arms of the Sandaime, and yells, "Ichiraku's, you need to ask, Jiji. I'm always down for some ramen, 'ttebayo!"

So after Naruto empties the Sandaime's wallet, Hiruzen walks him home. Naruto did just eat fifteen bowls of ramen, so it is to be expected.