Baseball x Nickel(Updated)

Nickel was sitting on the bleachers, He saw Suitcase talking to Balloon. He rolled his eyes at them but was a little happy to see Baseball walking up to sit with him.

"Hey Nickel!" Baseball said all cheerful.

"Why are you so happy?" Nickel asked him, He never saw Baseball this happy before.

"Oh, well. Today I'm finally going to tell my crush that I love him!" Baseball said with a big smile on his face.

Nickel froze, his face and mouth were wide with shock then he quickly shook his head. "Oh... Uh... Hehe... When are you going to tell him..?" Nickel urged him to say more.

"Well... Maybe later today since I'm a little nervous about telling him..."

Nickel had an angry frown as he saw Baseball walking away. "Nobody can be his crush but me!" Nickel said to himself. He angrily got up and started walking to Baseball.

~~~

Baseball sighed as he didn't know when to tell him, he was still too nervous. He turned around to see Nickel behind him and he jumped back as he was frightened.

"Sooo... Baseball... If you don't mind me asking, what is your crush like?" Nickel said a bit fast.

"Well, He's short, armless like me, and says things in a sarcastic manner!"

"Seems like they have the same personality as me... Could it be- No don't be silly Nickel! Baseball doesn't like you!"

"Wow, that guy sounds reaaaalllly interesting..." Nickel rolled his eyes.

"Yup, and I can't wait to tell him, I hope he feels the same way! and if he doesn't, well... then that's ok..!!" Baseball continued his walk, all in a good mood.

"I really don't want to be in Baseball's privacy, but I gotta follow him and see who he likes!" Nickel followed Baseball in stealth mode, He was hiding in bushes, trying not to be caught by Baseball.

Suitcase saw Baseball then yelled to him. "Hey, Baseball! Wanna play toss the ball with me and Balloon?" She asked.

Baseball looked at them. "Oh.. uh.. no thanks!" He yelled back.

~~~

Nickel saw that Baseball was heading towards Hotel OJ. "Does he like... O-OJ?!" Nickel shook his head. "No! It can't be... They never interacted with each other before unless... He goes there when I'm away!" Nickel unhappily followed.

Nickel looked at the Hotel. "Now, how am I gonna go in there without being seen by Baseball?" He stared at an open window from outside. He quickly ran over and grabbed a ladder and started climbing.

Baseball saw OJ. "OJ!" Baseball greeted him.

"Hello Baseball, what can I get for you? drinks? snacks?" OJ offered.

"No thanks, but I need your best advice!" Baseball asked.

"Yes? What is it?" OJ questioned.

"I got this crush on someone for a while now.. I hadn't really told him cause I was too nervous so that's why I came here"

"Why come to me? Surely there are other people out there you could've asked besides me"

"Well.. you're the only one I know that has a crush on paper.. so I figured I go tell you for some advice," Baseball said.

OJ nervously looked around. "W-who said I had a crush on Paper..?" OJ said while not facing Baseball.

"You did tell Paper awhile ago that you loved him," Baseball said.

"Who told you that? Me and Paper were in secret so who told you that?!" OJ faced Baseball with a slightly angry look.

"Uhm.. It was on the internet! I'm assuming it was Fan since he likes to vlog-"

"Fan.." OJ repeated his name. "I'll have to have a chat with him about this, Anyways. You should just go tell the person how you feel and things should go ok!" OJ gave two thumbs up.

"But, what if he doesn't feel the same way?" Baseball frowned.

"Well.. then there are other fishes in the sea..!" OJ awkwardly told him.

Baseball frowned then slowly walked outside. "Thanks for your help OJ.." he mumbled as he was leaving.

OJ felt sorry for him. "Hopefully that guy or girl he likes him back.."

Nickel overheard everything and quickly ran outside. OJ saw him running outside to Baseball. "How'd he get in here without my noticing?" OJ questioned then shrugged it off.

~~~

Nickel called out his name. "Baseball! Baseball!" Nickel said then panted as Baseball stopped.

"Yeah?" Baseball turned around.

"I got... Something to tell you.." Nickel said, trying to catch his breath.

"Yea?" Baseball said, waiting for him to talk.

"I know you have to go tell your crush soon that you like him but I first have to say something.." Nickel sighed then began. "We've been friends for a really long time now, I trust you and you trust me. What I'm trying to say is that I... reeeaaaalllly like you.." Nickel awkwardly smiled at him.

Baseball frowned. "So you... don't like me?" Baseball could hear the sarcasm as he said that.

"No, no, no, no! I do like you!" Nickel quickly said as he saw Baseball was about to cry. "Nickel! Don't say it in a sarcastic way!"

"I like you Baseball!" Nickel quickly said. "Please don't tell your crush that you like-" Baseball kissed Nickel. Nickel blushed a little then Baseball pulled away.

"I like you too Nickel~ I was trying to tell you but I got too nervous and decided to tell you when it's time, Now that I know you like me, I'm even happier than before!" Baseball faintly blushed.

Nickel quickly shook his head. "Wait so.. that short and armless guy you were describing was m-me?"

Baseball nodded. "Who else? you're the only one I know here other than Suitcase who is short and armless! and let's not forget the sarcasm"

Nickel laughed. "Yeah.. I should've guessed it was me.."

Together Baseball and Nickel both walked to the Hotel. "Can we not tell anyone about this? Especially Fan?" Nickel said.

"Oh especially not Fan, I told OJ that Fan uploaded a video of OJ saying "I like you" to Paper"

"Sheesh... Does Fan know anything about privacy?" Nickle shook his head.

"Tell me about it... I hope the same thing doesn't happen to us" Baseball sounded a bit worried.

"Yea, Hopefully, Fan isn't around," Nickel said as he was looking around.

Fan was hiding in the bushes and recorded the whole thing. "I caught the moment when they were kissing!!" Fan said as he was hugging the camera. "This is perfection..!!" He whispered then ducked back down in the bushes.