Thank You (Blocky x Taco) (Friends)

A/N This is just a short chapter and not a really long one. This ship was bound to happen so why not make a chapter of it?  This is more of a friends chapter then an actual ship so yea, just wanted to make that clear

(Tacobook is still the best <3)

.

.

Blocky was so thrilled to get back into pranking, all thanks to Taco who helped him. Blocky watched Taco as she was talking to Lollipop, who was on a different team. Blocky walked over to their little conversation and tapped Taco on the shoulder from behind her. Taco turned around, her expression slightly annoyed then she noticed it was just Blocky.

Blocky: Hey uh... Got a minute?

Lollipop: Whatever... 

Lollipop walked away so Taco and Blocky could chat in private. Taco turned to face Blocky, her expression clueless.

Taco: So what is this about Blocky?

Blocky: Well uh... I uhm... I-I wanted to say Th-

Blocky couldn't bring himself to say it, he never said "Thank you" before. Taco continued to stare at Blocky with that same clueless expression, her one hand on her hip. Blocky opened his mouth again then Taco put her finger to his lips.

Taco: Are you trying to say.. "Thank you?" If so, for what?

Blocky: For everything! You helped me get back into pranking and the viewers loved it! Thank you...

Taco warmly smiled while Blocky gave a slight goofy one. Taco kissed Blocky on his cheek then Blocky slightly started to blush. He was glad he was red so it wasn't that noticeable. 

Taco: And that is my you're welcome~

Taco gently elbowed Blocky's arm then walked over to Lollipop to continue their chat. Blocky smiled, he mostly hangs out with Pen and Eraser but they were at TPOT. He might start hanging out with Taco more since I guess they're technically friends? He does hope Taco considers him a friend..

A/N Wasn't kidding when I said this'll be a short chapter...