seven.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER SEVEN.
i figured it out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

SCOTT HAD TEXTED STILES AND ADRIAN TO MEET HIM IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL DOORS, SHARING HE HAD SOME WIERD DREAM. Being the curious boys they are, Stiles and Adrian immediately came to the school, making him spill the beans of what had happened.

He began to tell them everything. How him and Allison snuck to the school buses to make out when he suddenly shifted, scaring her before ending her life.

"So, you killed her?" Stiles summarised the entirety of the long dream, opening the doors as the three of them walked side by side.

"I don't know." Scott sighed, his eyes telling Adrian he was still shaken up by it. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"Really?" Stiles sounded surprised. "I have. Usually ends a little differently."

Scott and Adrian quickly grimaced, a light smile in Adrian's. Scott was quick to recover, smirking devilishly. "Wonder about who." He muttered, shutting up when Stiles whacked his arm and sent him a glare. "A: I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and B: never give me that much detail about you in bed again."

"Noted." Stiles held his hands up, acting as if he had not just admitted to having those dreams. The fact that Stiles did have them made Adrian feel a slight tinge in his stomach, making him feel funny. "Let me take a guess here though."

Adrian threw his head back and groaned, shutting his eyes. He knew what the teen was going to say. He hadn't stopped texting him separately about it. "For the last time, Scott isn't gonna rip Allison's throat out tomorrow!"

Scott sighed, eyeing the boy with the buzzcut. "You think I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out?" He didn't sound worried, more tired that Stiles was overthinking.

Stiles rolled his eyes next to the redhead. "No, of course not." He huffed. The tanned boy and ginger shared looks before Stiles broke. "Okay, yeah, that's totally it."

Seeing a tint of fear appear in Scott's eyes, Adrian patted him on the shoulder. "Don't listen to that spas, you'll be fine. You didn't lose control at the game, that's a positive sign! It's not like everyone is personally taught in Lycanthropy."

Something must've dawned on Scott, causing him to hesitate. "Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Stiles' eyes widened, Adrian mimicking the action. "Who, Derek?" He raised his voice, causing Adrian to shoosh him. Scott nodded, Stiles to hitting him over the head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?!"