thirty-three.

DEAD MAN!
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE.
you're not gay.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ALLISON DROPPED THE MARTINS BACK AT THIER HUGE HOUSE, ADRIAN SITTING AWKWARDLY IN THE BACK. For the whole ride, the three of them had just been silent and listened to the radio. No one spoke or moved, probably too stunned on what had just happened back at Scott's house.

The Argent girl sighed as she turned the engine off after pulling up at the house, turning to Lydia in the passenger seat. "I need you to promise that you won't say anything about what just happened."

"I'll promise not to say anything about what just happened if you can tell me what the hell just happened." The strawberry blonde glanced at both her best friend and brother, eyes wide with stress.

"That's a bit of a complicated story, Lyds." Her brother answered for her, shifting in his seat.

Lydia was having none of it. "Well, how about you start with, why was Derek there? Or where Jackson went, or what is wrong with Erica?" She pushed the two to tell her, both teens looking ahead at the house.

When no one answered her, the female Martin seemed to get more emotional. "Oh, do you need a minute to come up with a plausible lie?"

"Part of the reason why I'm asking is because Scott and I aren't meant to be seeing each other, okay? So it's better if you just keep what you know to yourself." The tall brunette pleaded, looking desperately towards her friend with hopeful eyes.

"Fine." Lydia gave in, but Adrian could tell she was still unhappy. "I'll keep what I know about you and your boyfriend- which is nothing- to myself."

"Hey," Allison grabbed onto Lydia's arm when she opened the car door, stopping her. "He's not just my boyfriend. You get that, right?" Her voice was soft as she spoke to her friend.

"Let me go." The strawberry blonde's eyes flickered down to the hunters hand on her arm, wanting to get out of the car and away from this conversation.

Allison ignored her request. "Just for one second, please, try and remember-"

"Remember what?!" Lydia snapped, throwing her hands up in the air.

"Remember what it feels like." The brunette was quick to follow up with. "All those times in school when you see him standing down the hall, and you cannot breathe until you're with him."

Adrian casted his gaze down to the floor, his own boyfriend entering his thoughts. The redhead had always promised himself that when he got older and was with someone, he would never let them have power over him. He swore to never be so smitten with someone that he would feel the same way Allison did with Scott.