ᴘᴅ! sᴛᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ ⬊ ᴛʜᴇʀᴀᴘʏ (2)

╔═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╗

requested by: n/a
human!reader, female
*insert funny description here*

╚═══════ ✰༄ ═══════╝

"so what? gonna keep me all to yourself?" i spit, making his smirk appear once again.

"that's not a bad idea at all."

those words were what got me here, locked in this cold, dark, and mildly damp room somewhere, i don't know where exactly.

i wasn't exactly awake when i was taken and placed in here, and i wasn't exactly placed in here with consent. i would've put up a hell of a fight to stay out, but here i was anyways.

not fair.

curses and mutters left my mouth as i looked around, my eyes having been adjusted to the darkness since i've been in here for so long. i could make out a table and a few chairs, and a little bed in the corner.

it wasn't a big room, it was as big as your normal house living room. spacious enough, but empty to the point where i just wanted to decorate it with something.

"yeah.. a couch over there, maybe a little tv right there, and a fridge with actuAL EDIBLE HUMAN FOOD." i screamed the last part, only for it the echo through the room. no one was listening but me.

with a groan, i tossed myself down onto the hard floor, ignoring the pain that shot through my right arm as i landed on it. "i'm going to die in this place, and i can't wait." i mumbled. the darkness i had gotten used to disappeared as a door opened and in walked the devil himself.

"nice to see you, oh great and mighty one." i mocked, though not moving from my spot on the cold ground. i felt my body being nudged a bit, before it moved more harshly the second time. "get up." was all i heard, and before i even had the chance to react, i was being forced to my feet.

"i would've done it my - " the glare in his eyes made me shut up quickly, it was new and the only thing familiar about it were the flames you could see if you looked long enough. his eyes moved to look at the table with chairs around it, which had been illuminated in a pink color that i just now noticed.

it was a session he wanted, it would be our first one since the incident, as i liked to call it. it was fun, that day, i suppose? it wasn't long until we were both sitting, not a word being said for a few minutes until he cleared his voice, and that smirk of his twitched at the corners of his lips. "you know how this goes already. though it has been some time since our previous visits, i couldn't punish you any longer by keeping myself away from you."

"punishment, that's what you thought you were doing?" i let out a laugh, my hand slapping against the table as his facial features only changed by the smirk disappearing. i shook my head in disbelief, crossing my legs under the table. "please, don't flatter yourself that much. you were blessing me, if anything, by removing yourself from my circle."

"you really thought i would get rid of you? you know that you're now only for my eyes, no one else's, so you might as well start getting used to it, pet." i hated the name, and i immediately notified him of it, to which he only chuckled and leaned back. "i didnt ask for that, and i'm not going to change it just for you." he hummed, seemingly proud of himself for ticking me off.

i groaned and slumped back in my chair harshly, bolting back up when an alarming pain shot through my body. i felt the waves of pain come again and again, quicker and more painful than the last. i let out a scream, only then did everything stop.

i looked across the table at the gem, who's eyes were glowing with satisfaction. "no attitude, pet." he put emphasis on that word i hated so much already. "whatever." i muttered, and he raised his eyebrow. i felt another quick shock go through my body before he made eye contact with me again. "what was that?" he pushed, obviously loving the advantage he had over me.

"yes sir."