Jenette Laine | 1

I hopped out of my bed and stretched. It was Monday, 6:00 a.m., the first day of school. Opening my closet, my eyes grazed over my racks looking for an outfit comfy and retro. Something simple.

I finally settled for an old large Tee and some overall shorts secured with a belt. I added an elastic choker and my black combat shoes, most of which I'd gotten from a thrift store.

I preferred older, loose clothing as opposed to the tight, modern ones that other girls liked. Wasn't big on accentuating my tit nips. I pulled my reddish-blonde hair in a ponytail and secured it with a scrunchie.

I sat my hands on my hips and frowned at the 5'3" reflection in my full length mirror. Bright green eyes peered back at me, contrasting to the dark array of freckles scattered especially on my nose. My weirdly colored hair hung just above my elbow, even though it was up. Down, it rested at my waist.

My hair was weird because it started out red but then kinda faded to a blonde. It used to be blonde when I was a baby but then started growing red. Now it was mostly just light red. When asked what color my hair was, I went with 'strawberry blonde'. Or red ombré?

My eyes traveled down and I raised my eyebrows, pleased. I was starting to grow into my wide hips, a gift from my mother. Child birth will come easier, she had said. Though I didn't need to hear it. Having a child wasn't exactly a top priority on my High school Junior mind.

Unfortunately, my top half was a little on the flatter side. I had always been uncomfortable with my breast size. Well, ever since since 8th grade. Since that little jerk had pointed them out...
I'd grown into a b-cup, but it wasn't my ideal.

My best friend, or ex-bsf, as Mae, short for Maeson, had drifted during summer, had a 38C by 12. Big tatas ran in her family, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was an E right now. She was a DD last time i saw her, last school year.

I turned to the side to consider my butt. My short jeans hugged my booty and lifted it higher, giving me some pretty nice cake. I had considered tying a jacket around my waist, but with that precious peach, there was no such reason to. I confidently twirled around to admire myself.

"Honey?" Called my mom, peering through the crack of my door to make sure I wasn't naked. When she was sure of her daughter's clothed body, she stepped in. Looking around, she frowned.

"What's all this?" She demanded. My eyes traveled to where she was referring to with her arms. Which, was, basically everywhere. I eyed the clothes strewn across the floor and shrugged sheepishly.

"Sorry, mom." she rolled her eyes.

"Look Jenette, you're a junior now, and in this decade, its important to be up to date and safe. Your father and I have a gift for you waiting downstairs.

Okay, I thought. My parents didnt just give me random gifts. I grabbed my tie dyed backpack and slide phone. Before I opened my door she stopped me.

"Ope, Jenette." She held her hand out waiting for my... phone?

Its not like I ever did anything on it, as if was a 2009 slide, so why did she need it? I reluctantly handed it over and clumped down the stairs.

Sitting on the table was a rectangular box about the size of my hand.