Logan Storm | 14

Chipmunk did not reply, so I picked up my tray and went to sit at the Jock's table.

"Sup brother!" called Ben Lenin, a shaggy blonde Junior. With his mouth full of braces, he looked much younger. "Finally joining us?" Trent added, taking a brave bite out of something I could only assume was baked chicken. I noticed the lack of girls.

"Yo, where's your sluts?" I was missing the sight of cleavage. Nathan, a big black dude replied, "They're out handing fliers for the fall formal I think." His massive build was perfect for his position on the team as an offensive lineman.

"Doesn't your girl Chelsea run it?" He took a sip out of a milk cartridge, his hand enveloping the whole thing. "She shares it with Maeson," answered Ben.

"Speaking of the formal," chimed Trent, "Y'all goin' or nah?" I shrugged, dropping the overcooked wing back on my plate.

"I don't think it's gonna be worth it." Ben scoffed. "Like you have a choice, bud, Chelsea will probably drag you there, dead or alive."

"You can bet I'm going," said the left guard, Jake Hudson. "I'm looking to sport a new piece of sex candy." The guys laughed and butted each other, but I didn't join in.

"I think Brianna Curtis has a thing for you," piped one of the boys.

"No shit? Really? That girl's hot," He said, grinning. I shifted my gaze to where he was looking. There sat a handful of girls and someone I was more interested in: Jenette.

"Thought you were with Chels?" asked Ben. I nodded.

"Why you checking out that new girl than?"

"She's just...weird. different." They laughed, but my eyes remained glued onto her silky red hair until she looked around, sensing the gaze.

"She's sure cute though," said Nathan.

"Who you taking, man?"

"I'm thinking of asking Lisa. " They hyped him up. I just hoped they didn't use her just for sex. I normally didn't care, but she was a 5'1" strict christian, and seemed too innocent. This girl Jenette really got me somber.

"I'm gonna ask Megan, we've been talking for a while," said Ben, flipping his hair out of his face.

"I guess I'll be looking for some new jeans," I sighed, knowing the ripped mess would not be appreciated by Chelsea, an over-achiever.

"I thought it was supposed to be pretty formal," said Jake.

"Damn." I shook my head.

"The after party will be at Chelsea's," Nathan said, twirling an apple in his massive hand.

"You think Brianna's DTF?" asked Jake, laughing. The conversation continued on, but i droned out.