Jenette Laine | 15

It was Wednesday and, after Tuesday's share of awkward moments with Logan, I was glad the week was over. I'd decided to avoid him today. Yesterday he'd had sit at my lunch table and then come to my house for the science home work. He'd never been the one to do homework early!

I was certain he was just taunting me. Ten out of twenty of the questions were knocked out for us both, so we could do the rest tomorrow. Assuming I don't fall into peer pressure and get myself drunk, causing a hangover.

I'd been catching Logan staring at me a lot more recently and it made me...shudder. I don't know what I felt, but when he dazed out, I had a feeling he was imagining me and him doing unholy things. And that was something I did not feel sure about.

He is just a player, I reminded myself. No need to overthink. Players are meant to be deceitful. But Damnit I could not shake the feeling that he had plans. 

He still called me Chipmunk, even though at one point I had stomped on his huge foot.

"Why playing hard to get?" He whispered in my ear from behind. He was so close, his breath tickled my ear. I didn't know how to feel, this fucking flirt. So I covered my confusion up with anger.

"I'm not playing hard to get, I'm playing Never. Gonna. Happen." But he would just smirk and laugh it off. Luckily I was saved by the bell.

And now here he was again, stealing a more than necessary number of glimpses. Several times I'd checked to see if I had anything on my face or in my hair. I sighed in frustration and marched over to him. Each time he made a sweet remark or rude, obvious look, I was getting closer and closer to killing him. The boy wasn't good at taking hints.

I pulled him up by his collar and stared at him in the eye."Keep your eyes where they belong," I fumed, and dropped his shirt. His eyebrows shot up but just as quickly settled down. He then got up, towering over me.

"And keep your hands where they belong," He said, taking my limp hand and pressing his lips against it. I yanked it up to avoid the fluttering sensation gathering in my gut. My cheeks burned and blood sizzled.

"Listen here, you fuck-boy horndog, I-" but before I could tell him what I felt about that unneeded physical contact he cut me off.

"Calm down, little chipmunk." Amusement glinted in his ice blue orbs and I glared. 

"I'm not sure if you know this, but people are watching," His voice was so soft I almost thought he was nice. But then he smiled. A hard, evil smile. One laced with malicious seduction, him licking his nicely moisturized lips. 

But that smile brought me back to reality. My cheeks went red and my hands got clammy. I didn't need the extra attention today. So I twirled on my black combat boots and walked out the cafeteria.