PART 5

In Hospital

Doctor: are you making fun of me?

Anika (in mind): ye lo hogaya satyanash, now suffer..!!

Doctor: Mrs.Oberoi's condition is not so well that you (pointing at anika) will make fun here.

Anika (surprised): what..what do you mean?

Doctor: she has got a severe heart attack but she is quite better now. it's your responsibility to take care of her. Because in future if she again gets another attack, it will be difficult to save her. so,please keep her calm and stress free. most importantly, try to act according to her wish.

Doctor lefts saying this.

Anika (in mind): badi ma ko heart-attack...but how??

Everyone enters in the room to meet janhvi. Om feels bad seeing his mom in hospital attire .

Om(sobbing): mom, please forgive me. mere wajah se apka ye halat hai. mein bahut bura beta hoon. I can't take care of you. Always keep troubling you     but_but I promise from now on I will always listen to your words.

Shivay (shouting): accha! then you should get married and that too with gauri,, will you marry her ?

Om: I..I will marry.

Rudra: haan why not? definitely that ridhima ( rolling eyes)

Om: no, I will marry that girl

Bhavya: bhaiya, that girl has a name...gauri..!

Om: ok, fine! I will marry gauri but only for my mom's sake.

Om goes out from the room.

Anika: badi ma, how can you get heart-attack? we were doing drama, right?

RuvYa get surprised.

Ruvya: what? You..you were acting??

Jhanvi+Shivay: haan..!

Jhanvi Anika look at each other. they get shocked hearing shivay.

Anika: shivay, how.. how do you know? it was my and badi ma's plan!

Shivay: obviously the plan was yours but it is Shivay Singh Oberoi who has made the plan successful.

Shivay says flipping his hair.

[when Jhanvi wishpers to anika, shivay notices this. even in the hospital he has told the doctor to tell a lie that Jhanvi has got a severe heart attack]

Everyone becomes surprised hearing shivay's master plan.

Rudra: bhaiya, you are great. What a plan! manna padega huh after all you are my brother

Shivay: shut up, rudy

Rudy makes faces.

Bhavya: now Om bhaiya is ready to marry gauri bhabi.

Anika: now I will see how that chudail ridhima becomes the bahu of Oberoi khandan.

Next Day

Jhanvi calls Khanna on phone and says Om is ready to marry gauri.

Khanna: ma'am, this is a very good news. but how did this miracle happen?

Jhanvi tells Khanna about their plan.

Khanna: I think all of you should start acting. really great job!

Jhanvi: accha now leave all these things and start your job.

Khanna: my job..which job?

Jhanvi: I can't believe! shadi ka kaam, stupid!